> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Hajduk's Musical Forest
Cosmin Lupu
May 15 2013, 08:25 AM
Instructor
You're far too kind man smile.gif Thank you! Well, it sounds like a solid piece of gear! Let's see it in action then, aye?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hajduk
May 23 2013, 10:51 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 15 2013, 07:25 AM) *
You're far too kind man smile.gif Thank you! Well, it sounds like a solid piece of gear! Let's see it in action then, aye?

Hi Cosmin sorry its been awhile since I posted a video, been very busy but have been practicing lots. I actually have new callouses on my fingers, damn, bending and vibrato I don't think I have ever worked that hard but completely understand how important how great it sounds to have a good vibrato. So I have 2 questions for you? 1. The hardest part of that song to me is section 5, the rock licks as he calls them, getting those grace notes on time has taken some work but almost have it down. 2. Where can I order the Days of confusion Tshirts ?? Hopefully they ship to Canada biggrin.gif Will have a video on Sunday. Take care Guitar sensei.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 24 2013, 07:14 AM
Instructor
Hey there Tom!

I am glad to hear that you are practicing hard, my friend! Well, regarding that section - those look like some microbends to me smile.gif I will of course, come up with a video so that you may see what's going on, up close wink.gif

About the T-shirts, please write an email with your order at [email protected] and our PR will take it from there.

Cheers and thank you!!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 24 2013, 09:15 PM
Instructor
Here ya go man:

+Quote Post
Hajduk
May 25 2013, 09:09 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 24 2013, 08:15 PM) *
Here ya go man:

Cosmin as always you are the man biggrin.gif Totally answered my question, Thank you for the insight. On a side note sent a email out to your PR guys for the Tshirts hopefully here back soon, I have turned my 12 year old son into a Days of confusion fan and now he wants a shirt as well wink.gif

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 25 2013, 09:36 AM
Instructor
Hey man! Always glad to help out wink.gif

Wow biggrin.gif Thanks again! I spoke to our PR and on Monday they will write back and if everything falls into place, the shipment will also leave towards you on the same day.

Cheers and thank you very much!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Hajduk
May 29 2013, 08:15 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 25 2013, 08:36 AM) *
Hey man! Always glad to help out wink.gif

Wow biggrin.gif Thanks again! I spoke to our PR and on Monday they will write back and if everything falls into place, the shipment will also leave towards you on the same day.

Cheers and thank you very much!

Cosmin

Hi Cosmin Thank you first off for the T-shirts looking forward to getting them, order has been placed through Paypal biggrin.gif So here is the video, my feeling is I should have waited not because I couldn't do it but because my fingers seriously are so sore and blistered from all the bending so the final cut is not a true representation but was eager to know what you think http://youtu.be/ZdAi6a7Fsls

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 30 2013, 09:31 AM
Instructor
Hey Tom!

Your timing is ok and the tone is very good as well! But almost all the bends are under the pitch and the vibrato is too small. I will ask you to wait for a few days until your fingers are ok and then record another take focusing on the bends and vibrato. As you said, you kind of hurried things wink.gif Thanks again for supporting my band, mate!

+Quote Post
Hajduk
May 30 2013, 04:52 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 30 2013, 08:31 AM) *
Hey Tom!

Your timing is ok and the tone is very good as well! But almost all the bends are under the pitch and the vibrato is too small. I will ask you to wait for a few days until your fingers are ok and then record another take focusing on the bends and vibrato. As you said, you kind of hurried things wink.gif Thanks again for supporting my band, mate!

Thank you again Cosmin and thank you for the honesty, Like I said I knew I should have waited till fingers got better, I swear I have never had blisters from bends on my fingers like now. I knew the timing was a bit off as well I could hear it when I was playing final take. Always a pleasure for me to support your guys Band in anyway I can and plus your guys music is awesome biggrin.gif Once again Thank you and honestly your help has really turned my guitar playing around.

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 31 2013, 08:29 AM
Instructor
These honest words coming from people that I can change things for, are fueling my determination man! Glad to know I can help!

Wait a few days (1-2 maybe even 3) then practice it - focusing on the bends and vibrato - and then record it.

You will have this under your thumb mate!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Jun 12 2013, 10:19 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 31 2013, 07:29 AM) *
These honest words coming from people that I can change things for, are fueling my determination man! Glad to know I can help!

Wait a few days (1-2 maybe even 3) then practice it - focusing on the bends and vibrato - and then record it.

You will have this under your thumb mate!

Cosmin

http://youtu.be/HfzgPhr-7Uc

Here is the video Cosmin, its frustrating I've played it so many times but still make mistakes when I feel I shouldn't. Sorry forgot to edit video before I published it. On a really good note I have really improved ( I feel) my vibrato I know it needs work and my bending. I hear my friends play and it drives me crazy when they don't add the vibrato adds so much. Let me know what you think.

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 13 2013, 07:48 AM
Instructor
Hey man!! This is MUCH better - I mean, hell, I can see your wrist at work!!

Now, it's just a matter of tuning your ear to the correct perfect and expressively executed pitch biggrin.gif I would like to get you out of this one a bit and push you towards anther bending and vibrato focused lesson - keep practicing this one as well ok? But for the sake of variety and not getting caught up in one piece for too long, I'd like you to try this one too:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/bending-control/ it's more pentatonic and it involves more diverse bends biggrin.gif

What say you?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Jun 13 2013, 07:56 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 13 2013, 06:48 AM) *
Hey man!! This is MUCH better - I mean, hell, I can see your wrist at work!!

Now, it's just a matter of tuning your ear to the correct perfect and expressively executed pitch biggrin.gif I would like to get you out of this one a bit and push you towards anther bending and vibrato focused lesson - keep practicing this one as well ok? But for the sake of variety and not getting caught up in one piece for too long, I'd like you to try this one too:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/bending-control/ it's more pentatonic and it involves more diverse bends biggrin.gif

What say you?

Cosmin

Hey Cosmin Thank you so much, you really have no idea how happy it makes me when you tell me I have improved, it really means a lot especially coming from someone that is so talented as a guitar player such as yourself biggrin.gif honestly it inspires me. I cant wait to try the new piece. Hope your training is going great and cant wait to get my Days of confusion T shirts smile.gif hopefully I will wear it in the next video.

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 13 2013, 04:56 PM
Instructor
Great to see you are so motivated! It's the fuel that helps you progress!

Let me know when the T-shirts arrive and of course, by all means, wear one in the vid!

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Jul 11 2013, 10:43 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 13 2013, 03:56 PM) *
Great to see you are so motivated! It's the fuel that helps you progress!

Let me know when the T-shirts arrive and of course, by all means, wear one in the vid!

Hey Cosmin just about done the piece but.. I have one question about the piece and its throwing me off. The second bar of the 4th section of the piece, the A note on the B string followed by the micro bend the G note on the B string I cant seem to get that right almost sounds like he is doing a pinch harmonic. I feel like I am doing it wrong. Thank you Cosmin

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 12 2013, 09:10 AM
Instructor
Hey Tom - I'll do a vid for ya, as seeing is believing biggrin.gif Right? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Jul 12 2013, 09:16 AM
Learning Rock Star
Thanks Cosmin smile.gif

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 13 2013, 10:50 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Hajduk @ Jul 11 2013, 09:43 PM) *
Hey Cosmin just about done the piece but.. I have one question about the piece and its throwing me off. The second bar of the 4th section of the piece, the A note on the B string followed by the micro bend the G note on the B string I cant seem to get that right almost sounds like he is doing a pinch harmonic. I feel like I am doing it wrong. Thank you Cosmin

Hey Tom, here we go:

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Jul 14 2013, 02:21 AM
Learning Rock Star
Cosmin Thanks man smile.gif Figured it out really appreciate the video explanations. Hope the cold you have goes away fast.

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 14 2013, 08:01 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Hajduk @ Jul 14 2013, 01:21 AM) *
Cosmin Thanks man smile.gif Figured it out really appreciate the video explanations. Hope the cold you have goes away fast.

Anytime man! I hope so too, because there's nothing more annoying than being cold during summer ...

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:44 AM