Tommy Emmanuel
adam1302
Oct 2 2007, 09:54 PM
GMC:er
Hey

This guy is amazing i want to learn some of his stuff, i have learned windy and warm and stevie blues but i cant find any good tabs for any of the other songs dry.gif .

Is anyone else into his stuff and know where to get good tabs, maybe someone here could make a lesson in his style it would be pretty good.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MattW
Nov 14 2007, 08:52 AM
GMC:er
Have a look at getting Guitar Pro, if you haven't already, there are some pretty accurate guitar pro tabs for tommy songs knocking around the internet. Google should be able to find some for you.

Also, I once had a damn near perfect tab for 'Lewis and Clark', which is a brilliant song, and a good one to learn, because it's not impossible tongue.gif I can't remember exactly where it came from, but it might well be from the Tommy Emmanuel forum somewhere:

http://www.tommyemmanuel.com/forum/

There should definitely be some stuff of interest on there. Hope that helps!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:46 AM