2 Pages V  < 1 2  
17 Girls In A Row
Darius Wave
Jan 13 2014, 08:09 PM
Instructor
Oh yes, she is smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleez
Jan 13 2014, 08:37 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I saw Orianthi just over a year ago in Edinburgh, she was playing guitar for Alice Cooper. She looked totally miserable for the entire gig smile.gif
It was quite amusing!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 14 2014, 08:28 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Jan 13 2014, 07:37 PM) *
I saw Orianthi just over a year ago in Edinburgh, she was playing guitar for Alice Cooper. She looked totally miserable for the entire gig smile.gif
It was quite amusing!

Miserable? Because she was playing with Alice Cooper?? How come? laugh.gif How outrageous! Playing with Alice Cooper! Who could've done her such an injustice laugh.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Jan 14 2014, 09:14 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 14 2014, 07:28 AM) *
Miserable? Because she was playing with Alice Cooper?? How come? laugh.gif How outrageous! Playing with Alice Cooper! Who could've done her such an injustice laugh.gif

I Know, right biggrin.gif
I was really close to her side of the stage and could even see her when she was off to the side switching guitars and stuff. I honestly thought she looked like if she smiled her face would crack!
However, she still played really well, very impressive.
Maybe she just didnt like edinburgh..... it was a bit cold wink.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jan 14 2014, 09:27 AM
Learning Roadie
Let's not leave the bass players out

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 15 2014, 09:09 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Jan 14 2014, 08:14 AM) *
I Know, right biggrin.gif
I was really close to her side of the stage and could even see her when she was off to the side switching guitars and stuff. I honestly thought she looked like if she smiled her face would crack!
However, she still played really well, very impressive.
Maybe she just didnt like edinburgh..... it was a bit cold wink.gif

I got two friends there smile.gif Romanian people, who work in Edinburgh and they just asked me if I want to come visit at some point biggrin.gif Scotland is on the menu for certain!

Anyway, I remembered another girl who's also a killer player that I managed to enjoy performing live:

+Quote Post
Amir Razmara
Jan 15 2014, 06:21 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 15 2014, 08:09 AM) *
I got two friends there smile.gif Romanian people, who work in Edinburgh and they just asked me if I want to come visit at some point biggrin.gif Scotland is on the menu for certain!

Anyway, I remembered another girl who's also a killer player that I managed to enjoy performing live:

Cosmin...long time no see, I appreciate your enthusiasm and your input in this thread. Rock on smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 15 2014, 06:44 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Jan 14 2014, 09:27 AM) *
Let's not leave the bass players out

WOW this is an awesome groove and feeling! :)

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 16 2014, 09:12 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Amir Razmara @ Jan 15 2014, 05:21 PM) *
Cosmin...long time no see, I appreciate your enthusiasm and your input in this thread. Rock on smile.gif

Indeed Amir smile.gif Well, let's just face it! All of us without any exception here, would enjoy having a friend or a girlfriend that can share their passion for the guitar or bass and maybe teach us a thing or two in order for us to improve daily smile.gif And then share a nice dinner or something biggrin.gif Haha! I am just daydreaming, but I'm sure you guys are too laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Amir Razmara
Jan 26 2014, 08:15 AM
Continuing the girls theme with"Eruption" Solo and Lesson wink.gif If some girl could breeze through a solo like this wouldn't you be inspired to further your chops?

+Quote Post
dark_dude
Jan 26 2014, 03:01 PM
QUOTE (Amir Razmara @ Jan 26 2014, 08:15 AM) *
If some girl could breeze through a solo like this wouldn't you be inspired to further your chops?

It's incredibly unfair to put it like that. I don't care for the gender of the person playing; if it's good, it's good.

I always draw a lot of inspiration from that Nili Brosh 'Showtime' video - great player.

--------------------
*Ibanez 2550E Prestige
*LTD EC-1000
*Squier bullet
----
*Roland Cube 30W
----
*Line 6 Pod Studio GX
My Practice Agenda

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 26 2014, 03:12 PM
Instructor
True words Amir! And to bring more to the table - check this out:

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:23 PM