Shortcut Adobe Flash Player
slslgu
Feb 20 2009, 05:56 PM
GMC:er
Is there anybody who knows the shortcut (hotkeys) for Adobe flash Player, so I don't need to use the mouse every time I want repeat the same song. Sorry, for my english and thank you. huh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 20 2009, 06:11 PM
GMC Founder
There are none yet - but we are actually pretty close to getting that! wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Canis
Feb 21 2009, 12:15 AM
Learning Rock Star
That would be awesome and easy.. Something like VLC? Where space is play/pause and S is stop? If I wanna play over a small portion on the beginning of a song, I just press S and Space in a simple movement to restart the song ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Feb 21 2009, 12:27 AM
Instructor
Awesome news, that will be a great feature!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Feb 21 2009, 05:51 PM
Jazz Instructor
That will be really cool, if it can be done! Every day we have a new feature, isn't it GMC great:)

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 21 2009, 06:37 PM
Instructor
This feature would really be practical and (i hope) not so hard to implement. Also if possible it would be cool to add a playing feature when the browser is on the page. This means if a user opens several videos at once, not all of them load at the same time, only the tab that is in focus is loaded. This could possibly save some streaming bandwidth by a notch. Just a thought.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 21 2009, 09:48 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Its great to hear that this feature is in development, it will make dodging around pc with guitar in hands much easier smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:51 PM