Incredible Skill
Phil66
Dec 3 2021, 09:40 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
This wouldn't embed but just click on the "WATCH IN FACEBOOK" link in the black box. Prepare to be amazed at this artist ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 4 2021, 10:52 AM
Bit disappointed, just found this description of what he does.

"The outer pens are higher then the middle pen so that he simple draws on each page with out the other two pens making a make on the paper. He just leans his hand left or right to draw on that page. He then just takes turns drawing the image he wants on each page. He spend 5 minutes drawning on each page each time. Speeding up the camera makes it seem he is drawing all of them at the sametime."

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
klasaine
Dec 4 2021, 05:15 PM
GMC:er
The internet is rife with bullshit like that.

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 4 2021, 06:24 PM
QUOTE (klasaine @ Dec 4 2021, 04:15 PM) *
The internet is rife with bullshit like that.

Yeah and I jumped on the hook like a deranged fish. I guess it's still a skill of sorts, harder than using a single pencil but I was sucked in rolleyes.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 4 2021, 11:14 PM
GMC:er
makes a great sped up vid! viral stuff smile.gif

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Dec 4 2021, 01:24 PM) *
Yeah and I jumped on the hook like a deranged fish. I guess it's still a skill of sorts, harder than using a single pencil but I was sucked in rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:08 PM