Hi
Nihilist1
Sep 16 2017, 08:29 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
It's been four, maybe five years since I have been online. I have been out there living life away from my guitar for awhile because I was hit by a car. It's taken me a few years to get back to where I was before, but it's all worth it. My understanding of theory is better than ever, and that is really helping pave the way forward. Hopefully, some of the same faces are still around, if not, it'll be nice to meet some new ones!

I hope that you are all doing well! Keep the metal alive!

\m/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Nihilist1: Sep 16 2017, 08:29 PM

--------------------
All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Todd Simpson
Sep 17 2017, 06:01 AM
GMC:er
Welcome back!! Very sorry to hear about your car wreck I know how that can be sad.gif Great that you are playing again smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (Nihilist1 @ Sep 16 2017, 03:29 PM) *
It's been four, maybe five years since I have been online. I have been out there living life away from my guitar for awhile because I was hit by a car. It's taken me a few years to get back to where I was before, but it's all worth it. My understanding of theory is better than ever, and that is really helping pave the way forward. Hopefully, some of the same faces are still around, if not, it'll be nice to meet some new ones!

I hope that you are all doing well! Keep the metal alive!

\m/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Sep 17 2017, 08:50 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 17 2017, 05:01 AM) *
Welcome back!! Very sorry to hear about your car wreck I know how that can be sad.gif Great that you are playing again smile.gif

Todd

You were honestly one of the first people that I thought of. I remembered your story, and thought that I could make it too. I think that yours was more severe, but I definitely had to relearn how to walk and play guitar. I couldn't even handle simple math for the first month or so.

In the greater scheme of things, it changed my perspective for the better.

--------------------

Heal her now...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:25 AM