2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Totaly Beghiner Help
besip
Sep 16 2007, 02:56 AM
GMC:er
hi guys im totaly beghiner before im start lot of questions and make u nuts biggrin.gif
can u please tell me 1 thing..im just pay 19$ for monthly acces..im wanna decide if that page help me becouse im thinking about 1 more school SamAsh institute..so hope u help me out know what is better for me here

and do im have acces to video section????hope yes sad.gif becouse im cant log in

sorryy for my english rolleyes.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robin
Sep 16 2007, 03:03 AM
This site have enough videos to keep you busy for years and its definatly helpful wink.gif

As a member you should be able to watch all the videos at GMC. Are you sure you remember your login and password?

When you figure out how to log in, I suggest you check out the beginner lessons: http://www2.guitarmasterclass.net/beginner...eo-lessons1.htm smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Robin: Sep 16 2007, 03:04 AM

+Quote Post
besip
Sep 16 2007, 03:16 AM
OK about me im CZECH leaving in florida IM never play quitar but now something tell me you wana play biggrin.gif

so im buy ESP VIPER 50 quitar and small marshall 15wcd combo with overdrive
and now im need some beginer kick...IM like style like mettalica ramstain so trash and heavy metal is the best..im check some videos here and im think RYTMH metal is best way for me but im not close for some solo...lot of pages teach in diferent way im se here u are teaching first time the power chords but the other pages is main bussines start with major-minor chords

so i wana know what u totaly recomendet to me to do if im like to play metal wink.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Robin
Sep 16 2007, 03:33 AM
Welcome biggrin.gif

There are tons of metal/shred lessons on GMC. But if you are a beginner I suggest you go trough all the beginner lessons(the ones I linked in my last post).

Also, some of Kris' one-on-one lessons are nice for starting. For instance some of these:

http://www2.guitarmasterclass.net/One_on_o...onic_scale1.htm

http://www2.guitarmasterclass.net/One_on_o...onic_scale2.htm

http://www2.guitarmasterclass.net/One_on_o...onic_scale3.htm

http://www2.guitarmasterclass.net/how-to-practice-guitar.htm

Good luck with your practicing smile.gif

+Quote Post
besip
Sep 16 2007, 05:11 AM
thank man..im allready ask same thinks to chris..acctualyy im try to go and lear the power chords..thas fun specilay if there folow later some song easi to play with the 3 power chords..and im dont need rigth to way to know major or minor chords

so before chris be can answer me what u thing about distorsion pedal..im have just now in my litle masrshal overdive but im playning to have some distorsion..im realy like BOSS MT2 but there is like 50% people what like him and 50% what don't

anyway im litle scaryy about scale..but hope im will make it but maybe my big problem will be undestatnt the teory with my english

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Ayen
Sep 16 2007, 05:22 AM
Since you're a bit new, you should probably just stick to your Marshall. Get used to a clean sound before you go off to distortion. After a (or a few) months, if you feel ready, go and grab that distortion or effect pedal.

However, if clean sound doesn't interest you enough, go get a cheapish effect pedal that you can test out at the store before buying.

As for the scales, I understand where you're coming from. I've been at GMC for two months, and still have been too intimidated by the Theory to learn it, as it just doesnt "click" for me. However, I'm sure there's a way for someone to translate it to you, it'd just take a lot of time.

What is your primary language, maybe I can help?

Edit: I forgot to say...Since I've only been playing a year, you probably shouldn't take my suggestion too seriously. Some other members should be replying in a few minutes.

This post has been edited by Ayen: Sep 16 2007, 05:23 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
besip
Sep 16 2007, 05:30 AM
o man lot of people say me same things with the distorsion..but if im or u starting here and the real beginer help is the kick of from here..so u or me probbaly start with the power chords..im dont know if thats be ok play them and then the exesize..on clean chanel

if thats right way ok..but im glad for my overdive over there ..the power chords sound better wink.gif

thats verry hard question when im gonna be ready ohmy.gif im trully belive the major and minor chords is good to train in clean chanel...but im glad for the overdrive if im training the power chords..today first time laugh.gif

my primary laung is CZECH becouse im czech rel guy..anyway im think there is gonna be problem for me understand that in my laung anyway laugh.gif

so u think the power chords and folowing practise song is better to play on clean chanel blink.gif ??

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Ayen
Sep 16 2007, 05:33 AM
I don't know about power chords, as I never really took the time to learn that. And for learning things on Clean, I've heard thats the best way to start off, but it's not how I went.

I basically just went with tablature, going from Crazy Train, to Fade to Black, eventually ending up at Freelicks, kept learning stuff from tabs, and am now at GMC.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
besip
Sep 16 2007, 05:49 AM
QUOTE (Ayen @ Sep 16 2007, 12:33 AM) *
I don't know about power chords, as I never really took the time to learn that. And for learning things on Clean, I've heard thats the best way to start off, but it's not how I went.

I basically just went with tablature, going from Crazy Train, to Fade to Black, eventually ending up at Freelicks, kept learning stuff from tabs, and am now at GMC.

im start in SamAsh music institute with free 1 mont membership..the start learning major a minor chords..there im belive im need aclean chanel..oo crazyy train is goodd..but u probbaly start here with more expirience like me..and move right to way somewhere where u like it..im nedd the basic start,,and later im will like to play RYTHM trash metal like mettalica ramstain..but aslo im will like ozzy or many od nice solo..specilay from irom maiden and manowar smile.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 16 2007, 06:05 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (besip @ Sep 16 2007, 04:16 AM) *
so i wana know what u totaly recomendet to me to do if im like to play metal wink.gif

Like you said yourself powerchords are a great start.

+Quote Post
besip
Sep 16 2007, 06:13 AM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Sep 16 2007, 01:05 AM) *
Like you said yourself powerchords are a great start.

so thanks man if u on that also..what u thing is nothing bad to play this{practise}on overdrive?? and what u thing about the distorsion?? like im set im like Boss mt2

and other think lot of people learnig here the POWER chords in beginer kicks..if im understat that ok im have to pay aatentions for 1-2 stuff from beginer kick for exapmple power chords and scales..and when i be done with this complete the other stuFF from the beginer kick??

and if im done with all of this...its easi to find some practise song where im can use what im learn??

and its there some system what to learn next??? or somebody gonna or can make me practise schedule

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 16 2007, 06:13 AM
QUOTE (besip @ Sep 16 2007, 06:30 AM) *
so u think the power chords and folowing practise song is better to play on clean chanel blink.gif ??

When you play on the clean channel you can hear any errors that's why it's often recommended to practice on a clean sound.
But to be honest... that's boooooring, it's a lot more fun to play with distortion so I'd recommend that.
As I see it, it's important that playing is fun all time and if distortions is more fun to play with compared to a clean sound, then distortion it is!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
besip
Sep 16 2007, 06:22 AM
sad.gif im try to find what chris thing about this on forum ask instruktor

im have the post there like 1 hour and they probbaly delete him...the informaction about the instructor forum says ask me everything and im will answer u mad.gif

anyway..thanks MICKEM-for your answer wink.gif im try loking some way to play like totaly beghiner but have fun..for sure im will go train major and minor chords in clean chanel by my self im thing thats nesesary mellow.gif hope im find right way to have fun becouse im allredady know what is borring..when im play 3 weaks major chords couple hour daily and the swithing still make me trouble rolleyes.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 16 2007, 06:28 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (besip @ Sep 16 2007, 07:22 AM) *
sad.gif im try to find what chris thing about this on forum ask instruktor

im have the post there like 1 hour and they probbaly delete him...the informaction about the instructor forum says ask me everything and im will answer u mad.gif

anyway..thanks MICKEM-for your answer wink.gif im try loking some way to play like totaly beghiner but have fun..for sure im will go train major and minor chords in clean chanel by my self im thing thats nesesary mellow.gif hope im find right way to have fun becouse im allredady know what is borring..when im play 3 weaks major chords couple hour daily and the swithing still make me trouble rolleyes.gif

Hello besip and welcome to gmc,

If you post two similar posts on two different places in the forum we have to delete one of them. Since you got lots of answers already here I felt it would be best to keep this one. smile.gif

I hope this is ok with you!

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 16 2007, 06:31 AM
QUOTE (besip @ Sep 16 2007, 07:13 AM) *
so thanks man if u on that also..what u thing is nothing bad to play this{practise}on overdrive?? and what u thing about the distorsion?? like im set im like Boss mt2

and other think lot of people learnig here the POWER chords in beginer kicks..if im understat that ok im have to pay aatentions for 1-2 stuff from beginer kick for exapmple power chords and scales..and when i be done with this complete the other stuFF from the beginer kick??

and if im done with all of this...its easi to find some practise song where im can use what im learn??
and its there some system what to learn next??? or somebody gonna or can make me practise schedule

Well... start with power chords. When you know them, move on to learning the Pentatonic Minor scale. So

I think you should do all lessons in the beginner section and then all of Kris's 101 lessons. After that you know your basics, like power chords and the Pentatonic Minor scale and you know all you need to play some AC/DC. smile.gif

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Sep 16 2007, 06:31 AM
welcome, hey, i see that you have problems with you're english, well, if you speak spanish ill be able to help you as well. Also, the lessons that Robin posted are great lessons to start with so you should definately check them out. Power chords are a great way to start too.

And i agree with MickeM, practicing with clean sound is very boring! if you can get a good distortion pedals without any problems i say go for it and start having fun! smile.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
besip
Sep 16 2007, 06:32 AM
ok chris my mistake so what u thing???? about all of this what im write

u are the real person so if u can give me your vision of this and if u not sure what im wana know im can Pm u or make new question list smile.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 16 2007, 06:35 AM
QUOTE (besip @ Sep 16 2007, 07:22 AM) *
hope im find right way to have fun becouse im allredady know what is borring..when im play 3 weaks major chords couple hour daily and the swithing still make me trouble rolleyes.gif

don't worry, everything takes a lot of practice, some day you will be surprised and happy to find that switching chords comes easy for you.

+Quote Post
besip
Sep 16 2007, 08:13 AM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Sep 16 2007, 01:31 AM) *
welcome, hey, i see that you have problems with you're english, well, if you speak spanis

lol thanks for help im czech im speak also polish english...the english is ok with me but there is lot of new words and like im write before even with my czech laung explanation thats be problem probbaly rolleyes.gif
but im not there yet so will se cool.gif

This post has been edited by besip: Sep 16 2007, 10:55 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
besip
Sep 16 2007, 11:29 PM
im allready try the power chords and is realy fun to play it smile.gif
im wondering to take second lesson the scale..but thats look for me no easi smile.gif ..to understand this diagram and read him

so if somebody gonna have good nerve im can give u my icq or skype name and we can try to explain this on english rolleyes.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:00 PM