Lot Of Distractions, Tips
Osedmen
Sep 15 2015, 01:13 PM
GMC:er

Hi Guys how are you doing these days?

Today i would like to share an observation about life and new generation of musicians and specially guitar players....

I realize that nowadays you have lot of distractions about your process as a guitar player....

one day you want to play metal, the next day learn a song, next a technic.... whatever....

is great... but the problem of this is sometimes you lost your way and your process.... what do you thing?

specially when you have lot of time is this career... of course also depends of your motivation.

my point is that you can find lot of gold information at the same time and you feel anxious to learn everything lol!

whats your strategy?

cheers !

Oscar!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
.:: Colombian fingerstyle guitar player ::.

.:: Now available on iTunes - Spotify - Amazon - Deezer - rhapsody and more ! ::.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/lone-spirit/id1057969440

https://open.spotify.com/album/2SALF0jTOJgZD57nl3A4QO

.:: Did you watch my first videoclip? ::.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IClzXkQI8E
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
klasaine
Sep 15 2015, 01:33 PM
Join a band with musicians that are better than you - practices at least once a week and gigs at least once a month.
You'll get focused and you'll get better. Full stop.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 16 2015, 03:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (klasaine @ Sep 15 2015, 09:33 AM) *
Join a band with musicians that are better than you - practices at least once a week and gigs at least once a month.
You'll get focused and you'll get better. Full stop.

Awesome answer. This is a good trick to have a clear target and work for it...

Having a good mentor in who you can trust is also another way to keep the direction and focus.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
klasaine
Sep 16 2015, 07:14 PM
Human beings are, by their nature - 'distracted'.
Clear goals with an end result works as a focusing agent.

As Gab mentions, that can be a good teacher who pushes you towards something or being in a band that performs regularly.

+Quote Post
Phil66
Sep 16 2015, 10:43 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Yeah I agree, I don't know anyone who plays guitar but Gab is an awesome mentor and I have improved a great deal with him smile.gif
Cheers Gab smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:18 PM