Intruducing Myself
Flawd95
Feb 3 2012, 05:46 PM
GMC:er
Hello community. I"m from Canada. I've actually been a member of the site for quite some time but have never introduced myself. I've been playing guitar for about 21 years now and I feel like I am at a block which prevents me from becoming a great guitarist. The lessons on this web site has helped me a lot. I like neo-classical stuff mostly. Though any fast shredding licks I tend to favor. I love the sound of a deep low, palm muted fast run. smile.gif Not sure what else to say about myself. I've loved this site for a long time. I hope it's around forever! Take care everyone.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 3 2012, 06:21 PM
Instructor
Hey it's great to see you introduce yourself, seeing as you've been a member for some time smile.gif

Neo classical stuff does kick butt... is there anything in particular you're struggling with ?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 4 2012, 01:17 AM
Instructor
Welcome to the site ,man smile.gif ! Join us in REC.section, I am sure that you have some skills to show smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 4 2012, 02:46 AM
GMC:er
The good news is that you are in the right place! smile.gif I'm Todd and I'm on of our instructors here @ GMC. I'm a big fan of NeoClassical shredding and fast palm muted scale licks! As are many folks here smile.gif Stop by this Saturday's video chat lesson if you can as we are going to work on that very thing.

Todd

QUOTE (Flawd95 @ Feb 3 2012, 11:46 AM) *
Hello community. I"m from Canada. I've actually been a member of the site for quite some time but have never introduced myself. I've been playing guitar for about 21 years now and I feel like I am at a block which prevents me from becoming a great guitarist. The lessons on this web site has helped me a lot. I like neo-classical stuff mostly. Though any fast shredding licks I tend to favor. I love the sound of a deep low, palm muted fast run. smile.gif Not sure what else to say about myself. I've loved this site for a long time. I hope it's around forever! Take care everyone.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 6 2012, 08:47 AM
Instructor
Glad you decided to say 'Hi' to the community mate biggrin.gif let us know if you need any help wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 6 2012, 06:07 PM
Instructor
Hey man! Welcome to the forum! smile.gif
It's great to find your introduction here! Being part of the community will give us the possibility to help you with your guitar playing.

Have you checked the REC program?
Have you checked the Collaborations?
Have you joined any Video Chat session?

Gab.-

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:26 PM