Happy New Year!
Fran
Dec 31 2018, 11:31 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
I'm sure somewhere around the globe it's 2019 already so HAPPY NEW YEAR!! cool.gif smile.gif

In the meantime, for those of us who are still back in 2018 let's have some fun while we are at it! Play! Cook! Meet with loved ones! Have a drink! For today we are here and tomorrow is yet to come.

Carpe diem my friends. Tempus fugit.

Wish you all the best possible 2019 smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Fran: Dec 31 2018, 11:32 AM

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 31 2018, 03:52 PM
GMC:er
Happy New Year guys! Here's to a great 2019. I can't wait til 2018 is a memory.

Todd

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 31 2018, 04:37 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
A happy and healthy new year to you all. 2018 was my annus horribilis. Bring on 2019 smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Dec 31 2018, 05:38 PM
Learning Tone Master
Happy New Year!!!! smile.gif I wish you guys to have a great year with health, happiness and satisfactions on all the fields. May 2019 to come up with a lot of REC takes and huge grades wink.gif

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Dec 31 2018, 07:46 PM
Well for me the first month of 2019 brings the end's semester exams....which will be quite a battle and will be expecting a few scars. tongue.gif

Regardless Happy New Year everyone. happy.gif

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Adam
Dec 31 2018, 09:22 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Dec 31 2018, 07:46 PM) *
Well for me the first month of 2019 brings the end's semester exams....which will be quite a battle and will be expecting a few scars. tongue.gif

Regardless Happy New Year everyone. happy.gif

I'll be having exams in January too. Good luck there!

And Happy New Year, Everyone! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 1 2019, 10:59 AM
GMC Founder
Happy new year!!! I am very excited about 2019 - can't wait to see how everyone here will progress!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Anese
Jan 1 2019, 12:13 PM
Learning Roadie
Happy New year to all the folks here, GMC has been one of my favorite spots on the internet,
I wish the best to all of you biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 1 2019, 06:37 PM
Instructor
Happy new years friends!! All the best for 2019!!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jan 1 2019, 07:15 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Happy new year!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 11 2019, 12:56 AM
I"m really glad that 2018 is behind us. Frankly it was a tough year for me. I'm glad it's gone. Seeing Pop taken to the hospital in an ambulance (again) is something I hope to skip in 2019. smile.gif

I hope to do wads more Guest Solos in 2019 and then to put all the tracks on iTunes/Spotify etc. and compile them at the end of the year as an E.P. which will be free of course smile.gif Music has become a commodity for most people. sadly, it's not something many/most/wads of/a bunch of/ people are willing to pay money for. Thankfully there are still some/a few/good people/gmcers/friends of gmcers that will still pay for music. I"m guessing one of them will reply to confirm this.

For the the rest of the people/preponderance/biggest portion/ I also see where they are coming from so all my music will be available free in some form. Even if it's also available for purchase on itunes.

I feel the pain of those who still want to charge for music, however, the world has changed. In order to stay relevant, I usually change with it do some degree. But I will never change some things. I will always SHRED. I will always play METAL. smile.gif I don't care if it's fashionable or not. I do it because I love doing it. That's the secret to life I've found.
Todd

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:29 PM