2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Your Dream Guitar....
Bear Rose
Feb 13 2011, 06:36 AM
Beginner Instructor
I've been browsing guitars lately and have come across a few that would just be amazing to own, but are sadly out of my price range. These are my current dream guitars:

PRS 513

Monterey Pop Strat

If money was no option, what would your dream guitar be?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Feb 13 2011, 08:23 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I don't really have a dream guitar, but there is one pricy guitar that I would like to have. Its the Ibanez RG 3550MZ in Roadster Orange. But right now I want to build a guitar that has a HSS configuration and is made from Swamp Ash. In the bridge I would like to have a Bareknuckle Nailbomb and combine it with two DiMarzio Fast Tracks. That PRS you posted is really nice as well biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Feb 13 2011, 09:49 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Yeah, I got one...
http://www.musik-produktiv.de/gibson-custo...d-v-o-s-dc.aspx
Slightly out of my prize range, but I played it two weeks ago in the shop and since them I am in love.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Fre
Feb 13 2011, 01:13 PM
Learning Rock Star
http://www.ibanez.com/ElectricGuitars/model-PGMFRM1
and http://www.greenfieldguitars.com/greenfiel...on=24&par=g
and maybe http://www.ibanez.com/ElectricGuitars/model-JEM7V

My dream guitar changes very often. Maybe next week I would put another one up. But, for now, those are the ones I want smile.gif

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Feb 13 2011, 03:20 PM
GMC:er
this one http://www.musicstore.com/en_EN/EUR/Dean-G...-GIT0013206-000
and this one

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Feb 13 2011, 03:23 PM
Learning Tone Master
7 string PRS 513,
Mayones Regius 7, customed with push pull pickup switch on the volume knob, no tone knob. Transparent green or diry red. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Feb 13 2011, 11:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Feb 13 2011, 04:23 PM) *
7 string PRS 513,
Mayones Regius 7, customed with push pull pickup switch on the volume knob, no tone knob. Transparent green or diry red. smile.gif

oh yeah! I'm gonna steal your dream guitar too, that PRS!

Also those Ernie Ball ones feel really good

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Feb 14 2011, 01:21 AM
Learning Tone Master
well, seeing that I play left handed
I would love to walk in a store and play many different brands to just know what the differences feel like

+Quote Post
Bear Rose
Feb 14 2011, 03:12 AM
Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Feb 13 2011, 11:20 AM) *

I love the Suhr! They are awesome guitars!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Feb 14 2011, 04:33 AM
Learning Roadie
Ibanez 7 string
ESP

I'd also love a Martin acoustic electric.

+Quote Post
Justin Myrick
Feb 14 2011, 09:39 AM
GMC Administrator
I think a custom les paul would be pretty awesome.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR...Oip0cP5yuaJMnUu

--------------------
About Me

Cheers,
Justin Myrick
GMC Administrator

+Quote Post
Fran
Feb 14 2011, 12:19 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
That PRS is lovely.

Someday I'll get me a Ibanez RG4570

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
aiki boy
Feb 14 2011, 06:37 PM
My dream guitars are the ones I already have. biggrin.gif
On the electric side, I'm partial to the older Jackson soloists, so I've got a cream colored USA 87 soloist from the Ontario factory that I put EMGs in, a black soloist pro, (Japanese) with active mid boost Jackson pick ups and the newest edition is an 85 snow white soloist from the original San Dimas custom shop with passive jackson pick ups. smile.gif My acoustic side is what I'm still working on. I've got one, a Taylor 814CE steel string, but I want the NS-62 nylon string. Since I just got the San Dimas, the wife has informed me that I've used up my guitar allotment for the year. mad.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by aiki boy: Feb 14 2011, 06:38 PM

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Feb 14 2011, 08:32 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Feb 13 2011, 11:32 PM) *
oh yeah! I'm gonna steal your dream guitar too, that PRS!

Also those Ernie Ball ones feel really good

biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
DKoor
Feb 14 2011, 11:30 PM
I think I'm a lucky guy, since I recently acquired my dream guitar.
AVRI 70 Stratocaster. What I need to accomplish now is to really get my playing up to justify owning such a nice instrument. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 14 2011, 11:53 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Some really old Fender Jazz bass or some 6 string monster would be awesome to own. The truth is - I'm really satisfied with the instrument I have and don't need anything else (at the moment until GAS kicks in ehehe) smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 15 2011, 04:41 AM
For those who don't know much about Jackson guitars, the ones talked about here are among the most sought after in existence. Collectors would gladly give their left arm or a lung for that matter to get one. They are arguably the best Jackson's ever made and collectors pay top dollar for them. They are some of the finest instruments ever created.

I"d love one of these for my dream guitar. But then, I"d also really love any 7 or 8 string from the L.A. or Japan Ibanez Custom shop. Actually one from each. Each shop creates guitars of vastly different character.

Specifically I'd love this LACS 8 String Prototype.
Attached Image

QUOTE (aiki boy @ Feb 14 2011, 12:37 PM) *
My dream guitars are the ones I already have. biggrin.gif
On the electric side, I'm partial to the older Jackson soloists, so I've got a cream colored USA 87 soloist from the Ontario factory that I put EMGs in, a black soloist pro, (Japanese) with active mid boost Jackson pick ups and the newest edition is an 85 snow white soloist from the original San Dimas custom shop with passive jackson pick ups. smile.gif My acoustic side is what I'm still working on. I've got one, a Taylor 814CE steel string, but I want the NS-62 nylon string. Since I just got the San Dimas, the wife has informed me that I've used up my guitar allotment for the year. mad.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
OzRob
Feb 15 2011, 11:52 AM
I have mine..... biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by OzRob: Feb 15 2011, 11:53 AM

--------------------
------------------------
My website (Flash) My other website (non-Flash)
------------------------

+Quote Post
Bear Rose
Feb 16 2011, 02:01 AM
Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Feb 14 2011, 04:32 PM) *
biggrin.gif

I love all of Dave Weiner's guitars!

QUOTE (OzRob @ Feb 15 2011, 07:52 AM) *
I have mine..... biggrin.gif

That thing is gorgeous! Very nice!

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Feb 17 2011, 03:22 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
This...

SRV

This post has been edited by Praetorian: Feb 17 2011, 03:23 PM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:42 PM