Gab's Itc Program
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 2 2012, 03:58 PM
Instructor
Hi guys! I wanted to tell you that I started this new thread where you will find the program for the Technique Course that I'm giving in my Vchat sessions. I'll update the program every week so bookmark it and keep on practising!!

By the end of this course we will have a very complete technique routine to train our fingers diary and to be able to take your playing to a new level. smile.gif

PROGRAM

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
derper
Feb 3 2012, 03:11 AM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks Gabriel!

From,
-Gabriel.

But really, this does look like a GREAT series!! Can't wait to rip into it! I'm getting a cold, and have 2 days off, so perhaps I'll pass the time building some endurance....

Also, really.....my name is Gabriel too.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my awesome Nintendo Cover-band, EMULATOR!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/emulator

Now.....go practice!!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Feb 3 2012, 03:37 AM
Instructor
sounds interesting I will check it out!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 3 2012, 11:22 AM
Instructor
Great work man, I'll try to attend your next chat, they are always interesting with exercises, and this program should structurize it nicely

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 3 2012, 03:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (derper @ Feb 2 2012, 11:11 PM) *
Thanks Gabriel!

From,
-Gabriel.

But really, this does look like a GREAT series!! Can't wait to rip into it! I'm getting a cold, and have 2 days off, so perhaps I'll pass the time building some endurance....

Also, really.....my name is Gabriel too.

That sounds great Gabriel! biggrin.gif I hope that you feel better soon to also attend to the chats! Keep on working and let me know if you need some help or feedback. Cheers.

QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Feb 3 2012, 07:22 AM) *
Great work man, I'll try to attend your next chat, they are always interesting with exercises, and this program should structurize it nicely

Thanks Ivan!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:27 AM