Lunar Eclipse
kyldeee
Feb 21 2008, 01:41 AM
GMC:er
It's 2:34 AM here in Finland and the Lunar eclipse starts at 2:45 AM and the perfect face will be at approx. 05:01 - 05:51 AM in Finlands time.... I think I should watch it, since I'm awake and also it sounds kinda fascinating, and I've never seen anything like that before smile.gif Obviously I'm not gonna watch the whole thing, but to get a little preview how it looks biggrin.gif

Anyone here ever seen something like this... I know that some of you may find this boring and some of you may not, but I was just wondering smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Feb 21 2008, 01:42 AM
It's here aswell, but it's FOG mad.gif Quite annoying:/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Feb 21 2008, 01:46 AM
Here the sky is clear as water smile.gif I think I'm gonna have a beer and watch it... I just checked it and nothing has happened so far biggrin.gif

--------------------

- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 21 2008, 03:21 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
starts in about an hour for me smile.gif

+Quote Post
fatstrat
Feb 21 2008, 03:26 AM
I checked on a certain website and it said the eclipse wouldnt occur until thursday night? is my info wrong?

--------------------
My Gear:

Guitars: Guild D-55, Taylor 110-E, 1992 Epiphone Sheraton II (JB neck and '59 bridge), PRS SE singlecut (SD Alnico II neck and Gibby Bustbucker Pro bridge)

Amps: Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25

Effects: Boss DD-7, BD-2, and Dunlop CryBaby

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Feb 21 2008, 03:26 AM
It's overcast here dry.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
fatstrat
Feb 21 2008, 03:28 AM
QUOTE (SLASH91 @ Feb 20 2008, 09:26 PM) *
It's overcast here dry.gif

same here man unsure.gif

--------------------
My Gear:

Guitars: Guild D-55, Taylor 110-E, 1992 Epiphone Sheraton II (JB neck and '59 bridge), PRS SE singlecut (SD Alnico II neck and Gibby Bustbucker Pro bridge)

Amps: Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25

Effects: Boss DD-7, BD-2, and Dunlop CryBaby

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Feb 21 2008, 03:31 AM
it going on righ now for me

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
Feb 21 2008, 08:34 AM
Aaah! I would have wanted to see it... but I guess I missed it... sad.gif

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Feb 21 2008, 10:52 AM
Instructor
I slept like a baby through the whole eclipse biggrin.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 21 2008, 11:21 AM
I saw the last eclipse in UK a long while back. You can't look at it otherwise it blinds you or is that a different kind of eclipse? I thought they only happened once in a lifetime.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
Feb 21 2008, 11:52 AM
Going blind sounds pretty harsh, but I' think your thinking of Solar eclipse... I think... All I know is solar eclipse occurs SOMEWHERE on earth about once in every 18 months and on THE SAME PLACE once in about 350 years or so...

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 21 2008, 11:56 AM
QUOTE (Tuubsu @ Feb 21 2008, 10:52 AM) *
Going blind sounds pretty harsh, but I' think your thinking of Solar eclipse... I think... All I know is solar eclipse occurs SOMEWHERE on earth about once in every 18 months and on THE SAME PLACE once in about 350 years or so...

Year that's the one. It was awesome but you have to look through special glasses as it can blind you because the light is concentrated in the same place and therefore highly dangerous. It's awesome though as it happened during the day and it all went dark smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Feb 21 2008, 01:19 PM
I was all ready to watch it, I had a beer in my hands and couple of sandwiches, but somewhere during the watching I fell a sleep and didn't see anything biggrin.gif I just woked up from my couch feeling very very tired, and cranky smile.gif Thank god I didn't have to go to work or anything biggrin.gif

--------------------

- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:51 PM