2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Going To See Steve Vai In Exactly 30 Days!
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 1 2012, 09:51 PM
Instructor
He's comin' to Bucharest for the 4th or 5th time, but hey, it's never enough when it comes to him tongue.gif

Just wanted to share the joy tongue.gif

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 1 2012, 09:59 PM
Instructor
Awesome mate!! I want to see Steve again! I just seen him once... I will be going to see the G3 in 15 days.. smile.gif

Who is the special guest showed in the promo?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 1 2012, 10:04 PM
Instructor
Sweet !! Enjoy, duder ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 2 2012, 08:05 AM
Instructor
Now that you mention it, I have looked her up myself and I noticed she looks a bit controversial, but hey, that's what people were probably thinking about Devin Townsend back in the day when he recorded and appeared with Steve Vai. Check out some stuff here: Beverly McClellan

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 2 2012, 08:32 AM
GMC:er
PFFFF i wanted to open a THREAD Going to SEE VAI in 28 days tongue.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 2 2012, 08:38 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Man! how cool is that? Send him over here when you are done with him. smile.gif I don't think he has ever been to Alaska, I have never seen him. And send that G3 too Gabriel!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 2 2012, 09:01 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Oct 2 2012, 07:38 AM) *
Man! how cool is that? Send him over here when you are done with him. smile.gif I don't think he has ever been to Alaska, I have never seen him. And send that G3 too Gabriel!!

biggrin.gif Good point there! Gabe - who will star in this G3 show? Satch, Vai and....?

QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Oct 2 2012, 07:32 AM) *
PFFFF i wanted to open a THREAD Going to SEE VAI in 28 days tongue.gif

Slav! Is he coming to Serbia as well?

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 2 2012, 09:03 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 2 2012, 08:01 AM) *
biggrin.gif Good point there! Gabe - who will star in this G3 show? Satch, Vai and....?

Slav! Is he coming to Serbia as well?

Offcourse!! Always when he's coming to Romania he's also here!
He's in Belgrade on 30. october smile.gif

+Quote Post
AdamB
Oct 2 2012, 10:51 AM
Awesome, I caught him at G3 Amsterdam and he was awesome, going to see him again in London in december, looking forward to that!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 2 2012, 03:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 2 2012, 05:01 AM) *

Satriani, Petrucci and Steve Morse. biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Christophe
Oct 2 2012, 04:24 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I don't really like live, I prefer studio versions, but I like seeing him doing his show, he really is a good comedian ahaha biggrin.gif

Have fun biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Christophe: Oct 2 2012, 04:24 PM

--------------------
Gear : ESP LTD MH-401QM ; Zoom G2.1Nu ; Blackstar HT-5 Preamp ; Blackstar HT-112 Speaker;

+Quote Post
quadrium
Oct 2 2012, 05:18 PM
Learning Tone Master
Awesome! biggrin.gif I'm gonna see him too just one day after in Istanbul biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by quadrium: Oct 2 2012, 05:19 PM

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
K1R
Oct 2 2012, 05:36 PM
Learning Rock Star
That is great Cosmin! I will share the joy with you, because I'm gonna see him in 24 days too biggrin.gif

--------------------

Guitar Altamira M01D, Samick Royale 3, Musima Lead Star 1
Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

YouTube | Facebook | Last.fm
“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Oct 3 2012, 02:44 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 1 2012, 08:51 PM) *
He's comin' to Bucharest for the 4th or 5th time, but hey, it's never enough when it comes to him tongue.gif

Just wanted to share the joy tongue.gif

Cosmin

The old guy here saw him when he was with White Snake. That is the only reason I saw White Snake... Nothing against White Snake of course, but that really is the only reason I went to that concert.

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 3 2012, 07:57 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 2 2012, 02:30 PM) *
Satriani, Petrucci and Steve Morse. biggrin.gif

..and Vai too? Wow that's actually a G4 biggrin.gif

QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Oct 3 2012, 01:44 AM) *
The old guy here saw him when he was with White Snake. That is the only reason I saw White Snake... Nothing against White Snake of course, but that really is the only reason I went to that concert.

Well, sir, you have witnessed a part of music history, that's for certain smile.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 3 2012, 12:51 PM
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Oct 3 2012, 01:44 AM) *

I was more Whitesnake fun with Sykes/Vandenberg on guitar...i also saw Whitesnake 2 times with Reb Beach

U can listen to whole new Vai album here

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Oct 3 2012, 12:52 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 3 2012, 07:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 3 2012, 03:57 AM) *
..and Vai too? Wow that's actually a G4 biggrin.gif

nono Vai won't play! just those 3!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Nether
Oct 3 2012, 07:38 PM
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Oct 3 2012, 01:51 PM) *
U can listen to whole new Vai album here

Wow, thanks for that link Slav, i haven't heard it yet

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 4 2012, 08:30 AM
Instructor
Thank you for the link neighbor!!

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 4 2012, 08:41 AM
No problem ,enjoy in another great album from the maestro!!!

Did u see him 4 times neighbour? smile.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Oct 4 2012, 08:56 AM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:55 PM