Free Voxengo Plugins
Todd Simpson
Oct 19 2020, 09:54 PM
GMC:er
I saw Mertay's recent post about a cool voxengo plugin and I was reminded how much I loved the free voxengo plugs. They make killer stuff and many of them are entirely free. I really like the tube warmer plugin. The spectrum analyzer is handy as well. Here is a link to the page for all of the FREE voxengo plugins in one spot smile.gif

https://www.voxengo.com/group/free-vst-plugin-download/

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Oct 19 2020, 09:58 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Oct 19 2020, 10:55 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 19 2020, 08:54 PM) *

I've been using most of them for a long time smile.gif some high-lights;

Mid-Side Adjustment Plugin; It's great for analyzing songs, whats center and side. Also my go-to stereo expander for everything thats not mono.

Spectrum Analyzer Plugin; Covers all my nerdy needs smile.gif

Tube Amplifier Plugin; It's not a guitar amp but an audio enhancer. Can give a more energetic/lively tonal feel to a source.

Old Skool Reverb Plugin; I always give it a shot when trying various reverb plug-ins on a source.

Audio Protector Plugin; Have to send a demo project but feel insecure it might get pirated? this is a solution smile.gif

Guitar Cabinet Plugin; Sort of feeling guilty not using it as a cab. plug-in. It has DynaCab processing tech. ,even TH-U doesn't offer this. I'm just too lazy...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Mertay: Oct 19 2020, 10:56 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:39 PM