6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
Blues Rock Collab, Instructors/Students Video Collaboration
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 19 2014, 07:35 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 19 2014, 05:50 AM) *
Nice! He pulled out THE HAMER!!! I miss that thing!!! Saw one on ebay for $400!! What pickup did you put in the neck position?

I"m using my DEAN RAZORBACK with HOMEWRECKER "PUNISHER" pickups in it. Turned out spif!!! Here is the vd!! That should be all my files turned in now!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2761041...es%20Collab.mov

Here is a preview smile.gif Went a bit crazy on the vid.

Thank you for the vid Todd! What axe did you use after all? biggrin.gif The swirly effect doesn't allow me to pick up much from the video?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 19 2014, 07:43 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 19 2014, 02:35 AM) *
Thank you for the vid Todd! What axe did you use after all? biggrin.gif The swirly effect doesn't allow me to pick up much from the video?

It's the Dean Razorback upgraded with the Homewrecker Punisher pickups in it. smile.gif It looks MEEETTTAAAALLLLL but roll back the volume and it does a great blues!

Attached Image

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 19 2014, 02:25 PM
Instructor
Three days guys!!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 19 2014, 02:31 PM
Here is another version of the vid with a lot less FX on it smile.gif

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2761041...%20II%20720.mov

preview

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 20 2014, 07:12 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 19 2014, 01:31 PM) *
Here is another version of the vid with a lot less FX on it smile.gif

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2761041...%20II%20720.mov

preview

I like this one better smile.gif It's more classic, if we can say that, but nevertheless, more to my liking smile.gif I will place this one in the archive as well and I'll let Gabi decide what to use, if it's ok with you as well, of course wink.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 20 2014, 11:38 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Who else is planning to enter?

Hurry up - the deadline is 22nd of August smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 20 2014, 12:46 PM
Learning Rock Star
I'll probably be entering by the eve of the 22nd. Not sure I'll make it before, we'll see. Got a few busy days coming up.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 20 2014, 02:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Aug 20 2014, 08:46 AM) *
I'll probably be entering by the eve of the 22nd. Not sure I'll make it before, we'll see. Got a few busy days coming up.

Cool!! We are going to see that white beauty in action! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 20 2014, 02:37 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 20 2014, 03:32 PM) *
Cool!! We are going to see that white beauty in action! biggrin.gif

You most definitely will!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 20 2014, 03:03 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Aug 20 2014, 10:37 AM) *
You most definitely will!

Hehehehe looking forward it! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 20 2014, 09:45 PM
Thanks!! Glad you dig it smile.gif I was just mucking about with FX on the other one. Got a bit out of hand smile.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 20 2014, 02:12 AM) *
I like this one better smile.gif It's more classic, if we can say that, but nevertheless, more to my liking smile.gif I will place this one in the archive as well and I'll let Gabi decide what to use, if it's ok with you as well, of course wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 21 2014, 07:14 AM
Instructor
Excellent! Cael, I'll place you on the list wink.gif I was actually getting ready to send an invitation to you, but it seems you got here first! Good call smile.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 21 2014, 10:40 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 21 2014, 08:14 AM) *
Excellent! Cael, I'll place you on the list wink.gif I was actually getting ready to send an invitation to you, but it seems you got here first! Good call smile.gif

As I said earlier, it will be a last minute call though. I'm feeling very inspired by Degroot's take, so I'm going for the short chorus backing track, I think smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 21 2014, 09:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Aug 21 2014, 06:40 AM) *
As I said earlier, it will be a last minute call though. I'm feeling very inspired by Degroot's take, so I'm going for the short chorus backing track, I think smile.gif

This sounds great. Who else is in guys?? Just 1 day to go!!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 22 2014, 07:04 AM
Instructor
Should we let the guys work throughout the weekend as well? smile.gif Gabi, Bogdan?

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Aug 21 2014, 09:40 AM) *

Short and sweet is best, Ben! I'm sure you can pull it out in style and with your new guitar, things should be interesting - 9 string blues smile.gif That's something I'm eager to hear.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 22 2014, 10:57 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 22 2014, 08:04 AM) *
Should we let the guys work throughout the weekend as well? smile.gif Gabi, Bogdan?

Short and sweet is best, Ben! I'm sure you can pull it out in style and with your new guitar, things should be interesting - 9 string blues smile.gif That's something I'm eager to hear.

Sure - let's extend the collab deadline till Monday smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 22 2014, 11:05 AM
Instructor
Agreed! smile.gif All you guys who haven't yet submitted yer takes, you still have the weekend, so let's see some blues rockin'!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Aug 22 2014, 12:40 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 22 2014, 11:05 AM) *
Agreed! smile.gif All you guys who haven't yet submitted yer takes, you still have the weekend, so let's see some blues rockin'!

Phew!! Thanks for the extension! I was going to have to pull out. My older brother is getting married this weekend and I've been busy rehearsing with a vocalist to do some acoustic songs at the Reception afterwards!!
I'll definitely be able to get my take done on Monday though!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 22 2014, 08:13 PM
Learning Rock Star
That's awesome. Thanks for the extended deadline. My soundcard has died on me just a few days after I got it, and the replacement died after 5 minutes...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 23 2014, 12:26 AM
EGAD!! Sounds like your computer is WRECKING your sound cards?
If you have a power imbalance in your motherboard, your usb ports can get too much juice. Also, if the small metal housing of the port is warped/bent, it can cause a short.

Before you bake your third sound card, I'd try isolate the issue. is this happening on one computer, eg. laptop? if so, use another computer when you get another sound interface.

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Aug 22 2014, 03:13 PM) *
That's awesome. Thanks for the extended deadline. My soundcard has died on me just a few days after I got it, and the replacement died after 5 minutes...

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:29 AM