Any Software Developers Here?, Very interested
David Wallimann
Oct 12 2009, 04:55 AM
Instructor
I asked about website design a while back, now it's time for software developers!
Present yourselves! :-)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 11)
Koopid
Oct 12 2009, 09:06 AM
Learning Roadie
I can program C# both for web and for apps smile.gif What do you need to know?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Amp
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
Marshall 1960A cab
Guitars
ESP Eclipse I CTM Snow White
Jackson SLSMG
Takamine EG320C
Bass
Epiphone Thunderbird Goth Bass
Effects/Stomps
Boss SD1
Boss MT2 Metalzone
Dunlop Zack Wylde Wah
Behringer BEQ700 Equalizer
Harley Benton PT-100 stagetuner
Studio EQ
PodXT Live
Edirol FA 66 soundcard
Yamaha HS50M monitors
Macbook pro

+Quote Post
Staffy
Oct 12 2009, 09:14 AM
Learning Tone Master
Im a full time developer mainly in the field of .NET/databases/C++/VB running my own company. Currently Im doing customized business systems with the focus on internet. I also writes a lot of ASP.NET and PHP stuff as well a lot of graphics when needed.
What its needed for ??

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
Nadir
Oct 12 2009, 09:31 AM
Learning Roadie
I am software developer. Mostly it was real time software for telecommunications written in C++ (linux and some other real time operating systems), but I was also developing various applications in .NET, working with Oracle, MS SQL databases etc.

+Quote Post
CathShadow
Oct 12 2009, 10:26 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I'm a bit of everything I guess. PHP is what I do atm, but I've worked in Java, C#, C++, PHP ..

--------------------

+Quote Post
loundzilla
Oct 12 2009, 04:14 PM
GMC:er
not much programming, but i do MSSQL in either 2000, 05, 08.

--------------------
When I look in the mirror I see a face-melting guitar shredder.... maybe my mirror tells the future?
Download the GMC Guitar Theory Grimoire Here!

Guitars
Ibanez RGA42 (EMG 81/85 pickups)
Takemine G series electro acoustic

Equipment
Line 6 spider 3 75 amp
Line 6 POD studio UX2

+Quote Post
Nimrandir
Oct 12 2009, 04:29 PM
Although I'm majoring in math, I'm preparing myself to becoming a software developer in the fields of game and graphics programming smile.gif But I also have some experience with web programming, databases etc...

This post has been edited by Nimrandir: Oct 12 2009, 04:29 PM

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Oct 12 2009, 05:47 PM
Instructor
Looking for someone to help me out putting a small software running on a website.
Maybe flash?
Basically a little interface in which you enter some specified search options (color, place) and you'll get within the interface a picture corresponding to those criteria...
Does that make sense?
Is that easy to do?

--------------------
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
AdamB
Oct 14 2009, 09:06 AM
I'm a c++ developer, games. Not sure I can help too much with flash/web based stuff, not really my area.

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Oct 14 2009, 01:54 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
QUOTE (David Wallimann @ Oct 12 2009, 12:47 PM) *
Looking for someone to help me out putting a small software running on a website.
Maybe flash?
Basically a little interface in which you enter some specified search options (color, place) and you'll get within the interface a picture corresponding to those criteria...
Does that make sense?
Is that easy to do?

Like this?

http://images.google.com/advanced_image_search?hl=en

Although I could have sworn that GIS would let you search by color.

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post
Nadir
Oct 14 2009, 03:22 PM
Learning Roadie
It is simple to make simple form for search criteria. The question is where you keep your data, if it is relational database then you need to write sql query to get picture from database.

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Oct 14 2009, 04:29 PM
Instructor
Thanks guys, I think I found out a bit more about what I need.
Don't want to overload the forum with my silly programming questions though.
Feel free to email me if you think you can help out with the project..
I read a few books, but kind of time consuming... :-/

--------------------
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:13 PM