> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Dinaga's Mode Method
Dinaga
May 26 2012, 02:00 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Man, you really put your heart into this. biggrin.gif

I am amazed! Thank you so much!
These chords sound great together, and I love the jazzy mood in the middle! This will be one big, beautiful story. smile.gif

Looking forward to your further directions so I can create some more music. biggrin.gif

Cheers!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 27 2012, 04:59 PM
Instructor
biggrin.gif Glad you are as excited as I am man smile.gif Let's see what we can build this up to wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 9 2012, 02:52 PM
Instructor
Hey D-man! Get ready! I'll try to finish the track till Monday, so we can start working on the leads, k? if you got any suggestions or other ideas, shoot my way, ok? wink.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Dinaga
Jun 9 2012, 03:10 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 9 2012, 01:52 PM) *
Hey D-man! Get ready! I'll try to finish the track till Monday, so we can start working on the leads, k? if you got any suggestions or other ideas, shoot my way, ok? wink.gif

Cosmin

Alright man! Awesome! I'm ready! biggrin.gif Shoot it laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 11 2012, 09:58 AM
Instructor
You've got a PM waiting mate wink.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 24 2012, 02:41 PM
Instructor
Hey Dinaga! How's it goin with the exams! Are you ready to rumble? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Dinaga
Jun 25 2012, 08:38 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Yeah, the exams are coming to end and I guess I'll be able to do something (probably after Thursday). But my f****** hands will not get better. I'm not sure if I'll make it through this repetitive s*** at all. I'm just too goddamn demotivated and disappointed. I haven't played at all for about 2 weeks and now my playing is a lot worse.

I don't know, Cosmin... it makes me sad that I destroyed myself and I feel I'm getting boring with these posts about the injury as well. I'll be able to play something but it won't be really technical (which is the purpose of the collab after all, I guess it should be melodic).

Just tell me which parts are mine and I'll come up with something...

This post has been edited by Dinaga: Jun 25 2012, 08:40 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 26 2012, 09:52 AM
Instructor
D-man, while I am working on the track... Don't be hard on yourself smile.gif this frustration does not lead to anything good - I know you know - but it is important to keep this in your mind. Tell me, what sort of a break would you need to heal back completely? Is that possible? You know, we could focus on other aspects of music while your hands get back in shape, so that they won't cause problems anymore. If that's possible of course.

+Quote Post
Dinaga
Jun 26 2012, 10:44 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 26 2012, 08:52 AM) *
D-man, while I am working on the track... Don't be hard on yourself smile.gif this frustration does not lead to anything good - I know you know - but it is important to keep this in your mind. Tell me, what sort of a break would you need to heal back completely? Is that possible? You know, we could focus on other aspects of music while your hands get back in shape, so that they won't cause problems anymore. If that's possible of course.

Thanks for the support my friend. smile.gif
Well I've had a break during these exams and I think it's time to get back to guitar, and I really want to record this! I'll just have to devote a lot more time to warm-ups and do everything more slowly, but I want to play! The problem is that my left hand (which was the main problem) healed to a good margin, but my right hand started to cause problems in such extent that the most basic scrolling of the computer mouse wheel hurts. It started when I recorded those modern metal-ish low-riffs for my newest song and probably made worse by my everyday computer work (programming, surfing etc.) It's really weird and I don't know why it's taking so long mellow.gif I hope it will fade away as the time passes. It's really frustrating, I tell you that...

After Thursday I'll start jamming to the track and see what I will come up with. My main goal is to create memorable lines and not notes all over the place. It should have a meaning to the "modal mood" we create.

This post has been edited by Dinaga: Jun 26 2012, 10:49 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 27 2012, 03:27 PM
Instructor
Hey D-man - expect indications and ideas tomorrow wink.gif hope to catch you on a fresh start with exams done and nothing to cloud your heart

hugs

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 28 2012, 05:05 PM
Instructor
Alright D-man smile.gif We have to move swift so we can get this done in a decent timing wink.gif

Here's what I have in mind - you will find a doubled track in a PM - meaning it has my part and your part - just the empty backing for now.

We both have 'till Saturday included to come up with the Ionian melodies to lay down and then, 2 days for the Lydian and so on till we nail them all. We first record audio so we can be happy with what we got, we put all the parts together and then shoot the video parts with final audio takes as well smile.gif

What do you think? Let's see how fast and good we can move with this smile.gif I wanted to split them into parts so we can best focus on tiny bits and then we shall take care of linking them all together.

You can either have the first or the second half, it's ok for me smile.gif

cheerios

Cosmin

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:56 AM