Why Doe Strats Sound Better In E Flat?
Todd Simpson
Aug 8 2020, 08:39 PM
GMC:er
If you have a strat, you may have noticed it sounds better when tuned down a half step and plays a bit better. It's not a myth.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MrVegas
Aug 10 2020, 07:48 AM
Learning Tone Master
I agree. For awhile I had my les Paul tuned a half step down and my strat to standard tuning. Then one day I tuned my Strat down a half step and I was like, damn I like the way it feels and sounds ( I have 10s on it). My les Paul is now in standard. Maybe it’s cause the fender is a 25.5 scale? So it’s just gonna feel better tuned down.

[quote name='Todd Simpson' post='779395' date='Aug 8 2020, 07:39 PM']If you have a strat, you may have noticed it sounds better when tuned down a half step and plays a bit better. It's not a myth.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by MrVegas: Aug 10 2020, 11:57 PM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:22 AM