3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
The Most Ignorant Artical Ever Written.
Goliath
Feb 24 2008, 03:42 PM
GMC:er
haha of course, rather than get angry, just laugh.

It's called elitism.

I laughed when I read the article because this guy proved to a T how much better I am than him through his ignorance.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
steve25
Feb 24 2008, 03:53 PM
Just read this, what an idiot lol. I don't get what people have against metal, it's another genre if you don't like it, who cares? Because a hell of a lot of other people do so just leave us to listen to what we want to listen to. I think his music is crap but i'm not going to go and write a huge article about how much i think it sucks.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by steve25: Feb 24 2008, 04:11 PM

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Feb 24 2008, 04:01 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Hey steve i dont agree with the article either but i think your language needs a bit of fine tuning- there are kids on the forum too. (edit your post with less Fs and Cs before a mod does..)

I think the guy who wrote this article is a bit of an ignoramus (spelling?!?!) , id introduce him to dream theater, progressive metal might agree with him.

This post has been edited by DeepRoots: Feb 24 2008, 04:02 PM

+Quote Post
Robin
Feb 24 2008, 04:04 PM
Haha, watch the language people laugh.gif

Just ignore him, the only thing he tries to do is to piss people off.

+Quote Post
MickeM
Feb 24 2008, 04:49 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Robin @ Feb 24 2008, 04:04 PM) *
Haha, watch the language people laugh.gif

Just ignore him, the only thing he tries to do is to piss people off.

+1 (both on language and ignore him)

If you bother to spill your energy on what he wrote he has won over you - from his point of view. Just ignore him. That's the way to kill a troll like him who's looking for attention wink.gif (something he probably missed growing up)

+Quote Post
steve25
Feb 24 2008, 04:54 PM
Sorry about the language fixed now, i think that's the first time i've sworn on GMC but i didn't mean to really it just sort of came out on it's own unsure.gif . It's not just him though is it a hell of a lot of people are like it. I hate it when people say to me how can you like that, it's just noise. It isn't though is it. Music should be something that sounds good to me and sorry rap just doesn't sound good to me... So back at them.

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Feb 25 2008, 12:54 AM
Haha, I loved that article. I mean, even if you do like metal don't take it so seriously that you get offended by an article. I liked how he completely bashed something like that, even though it happens to be something I like.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Zephyr
Feb 25 2008, 01:15 AM
I think this guy actually makes a good point here and there, but I still hate him. There are some really ridiculous aspects of metal, but this guy is just a jerk. I'm no huge fan of metal, but you don't see me going around trying to prove to everyone that all metal "sucks" or something like that, and everything I think is right.

This post has been edited by Zephyr: Feb 25 2008, 01:31 AM

+Quote Post
Duncan
Feb 25 2008, 02:51 AM
He slates Iron Maiden and Metallica. Seems pretty sound to me.

....but seriously, this guy seems like an idiot. The fact that he went to the lengths of writing that article are proof of this. Not everyone who listens to metal is an ignorant, long haired 'metalhead'. Ah well, I'm not going to lose any sleep over liking some metal.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:57 PM