First Collab With Israel Based Musician
Todd Simpson
Oct 20 2019, 09:15 AM
GMC:er
After finishing my last collaboration with an artist from Iran, I'm now going to do a collaboration with an artist from ISRAEL smile.gif Here is a sampe.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Oct 20 2019, 03:31 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero
Cool tune! Big fan of Uriah Heep and Purple. Vocals and musicians are top notch. Good luck, I'm sure it'll be great.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 20 2019, 06:28 PM
Struck me as very HEAP as well smile.gif This is just one of his demo tracks, I"ll be soloing on something else but along the same line. It's a big switch from the DJENT track I just finished. I love that smile.gif Going from ambient / djent to Heap!
Todd
QUOTE (DeGroot @ Oct 20 2019, 10:31 AM) *
Cool tune! Big fan of Uriah Heep and Purple. Vocals and musicians are top notch. Good luck, I'm sure it'll be great.

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 20 2019, 08:37 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Sounds great Todd, looking forward to hearing you smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 21 2019, 12:41 AM
Just completed two one minute solos for two very different songs in about 2 hours flat. God bless the interwebs!

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 20 2019, 03:37 PM) *
Sounds great Todd, looking forward to hearing you smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:19 PM