2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Getting Myself A Strat!, Hopefully!
SonofDestiny
Nov 7 2008, 07:55 PM
GMC:er
Okay so I bought it today... When I played it I really really liked it. The sound, the feel. Just the fact that the dude had strings on it that were too light for me. Now that I got home .. I'm not sure. I've travelled 7 hours today, it might be that, but I really have a bad feeling about this. I play really sloppy on this guitar now that I'm on my own amp...

EDIT: just played it again! And suddenly I love it. Musta been the tiredness of the travelling tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by SonofDestiny: Nov 7 2008, 08:22 PM

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 7 2008, 10:03 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Stick with it - any new guitar takes time smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 7 2008, 10:39 PM
Instructor
Definitely stick with it mate, and don't forget to do a setup when you change the strings. Congratulations smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
SonofDestiny
Nov 8 2008, 03:23 PM
Here are two pieces I recorded. Playing is really bad, cos I just got home from delivering post and my fingers are freeeezing, so just check out the tone smile.gif This is with my amp on a really soft volume.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  strat2.mp3 ( 2.69MB ) Number of downloads: 94
Attached File  strat.mp3 ( 1.13MB ) Number of downloads: 51

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.

+Quote Post
Noangels
Nov 8 2008, 04:59 PM
Sounds cool smile.gif

--------------------
Ibanez geo and a line 6 spider

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:36 AM