Black Friday Bargains
PosterBoy
Nov 23 2017, 10:27 AM
Learning Roadie
What are you getting???

So far I'm getting a 525Gb SSD as my OS and programs drive is down to 6.5Gb free

Toontracks Vocal Toolbox EZmix Pack (I've always struggled getting the EQ, Reverb etc right on vocals)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Todd Simpson
Nov 25 2017, 09:28 PM
GMC:er
EGAD!!! That's very low. You should try to keep 20 percent free at all times. So 200 Gigabytes per terrabyte. Or in your cast 100 Gig free smile.gif I started with a 128GB SSD, then 500GB SSD and finally the 1 TB SSD. It was pricey, but the 1TB SSD is the best money I've ever spent. It allows me to keep all my programs/OS on one drive and they pull up very quick and I've got room to spare so it's never cramped. Pricey but well worth it. smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Nov 23 2017, 05:27 AM) *
What are you getting???

So far I'm getting a 525Gb SSD as my OS and programs drive is down to 6.5Gb free

Toontracks Vocal Toolbox EZmix Pack (I've always struggled getting the EQ, Reverb etc right on vocals)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:03 PM