Lost - The Constant Episode
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 29 2008, 10:28 PM
GMC:er
Desmond Centric and by far the greatest episode of Lost yet in any season. Incredible storyline and absolutely gripping and the story with Penny was beautiful and moving smile.gif

Your thoughts?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Feb 29 2008, 10:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 29 2008, 04:28 PM) *
Desmond Centric and by far the greatest episode of Lost yet in any season. Incredible storyline and absolutely gripping and the story with Penny was beautiful and moving smile.gif

Your thoughts?

I loved it too!
Awesome storyline. I can't wait for the next ones!
I'm totally addicted.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Duncan
Feb 29 2008, 10:49 PM
I completely agree with you. Today's episode was absolutely incredible. Really moving in places, and had me glued to my computer screen without. Desmond is possibly my favourite character on the island. It was also nice to get a break from Jack/Kate/Locke/Ben/Sawyer etc. Series 4 is shaping up to be the best yet.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 29 2008, 10:51 PM
My fav characters are Ben, Desmond and Juliet biggrin.gif Juliet Centric episode next week. Bring it on smile.gif Man it's gonna kick off soon. What are they doing on the island with the gas masks?

How was the episode that great as well. It was truly amazing. Lost is back stronger than ever. No rubbish episodes, no filler, just pure killer biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Duncan
Feb 29 2008, 10:56 PM
Yeah I'm kind of glad there was a writers strike. It meant the series is quite short meaning they had to cut a lot of the crap out that clogged up the earlier series and made them drag on.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 29 2008, 10:57 PM
QUOTE (Duncan @ Feb 29 2008, 09:56 PM) *
Yeah I'm kind of glad there was a writers strike. It meant the series is quite short meaning they had to cut a lot of the crap out that clogged up the earlier series and made them drag on.

No table tennis anymore biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 29 2008, 10:58 PM
I nearly welled up when Penny was on the phone to Desmond smile.gif I pray that Desmond survives to see her again.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Mar 1 2008, 12:17 AM
Instructor
I watch all the 1st season in a weekend !!! so I decided NOT to watch the others XD if I try it I wouldn't have time for my guitar tongue.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Mar 1 2008, 12:22 AM
Watch Lost to relax. I like to practice a lick all through episode and I know if I know what happened in the episode that I have the lick down so I don't need to think about it and if I don't know what happened in episode then I still have to put too much thought into playing lick.

If you get me. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Mar 1 2008, 04:48 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 29 2008, 06:22 PM) *
Watch Lost to relax. I like to practice a lick all through episode and I know if I know what happened in the episode that I have the lick down so I don't need to think about it and if I don't know what happened in episode then I still have to put too much thought into playing lick.

If you get me. biggrin.gif

That's what I do too!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Mar 1 2008, 06:15 PM
Instructor
I'm currently near the end of 1st season...so...STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!!! laugh.gif

Great show,addict as well. wink.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Kaneda
Mar 23 2008, 10:34 PM
Other side of the coin
Heh... Been guiding a couple of friends through a Lost regimen -- very strict Internet access rules to be followed, in order to avoid spoilers wink.gif We're through the first season and a half - soon continuing with the rest (as soon as one of them gets back from abroad), but yes, it requires the discipline and determination of a guitarist from them smile.gif

And yes, favorite characters would be:

Sawyer,

Season 2 spoiler:
Desmond,

Season 3 spoilers:
Ben and Juliet,

Season 4 spoiler:
and Daniel Faraday

One of the few series that have pretty much constantly improved season by season -- and yet even the first season is very solid -- if a tiny bit without direction compared to the rest.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:14 PM