Saturday Nights Laughs !, From StSanders
VilleFIN
Jan 29 2011, 06:28 PM
Tone Seeker
Some of you may have heard of StSanders, the infamous youtube musician who plays his own goofy solos in music videos of famous guitar players ex. Vai, Kiss, Metallica, Malmsteen...etc.

I read about him this morning from HS (finnish newspaper). He's a 35 years old guy who has been playing guitar for 20 years and consider guitar playing as hobby. He got the idea from watching Vai's playing in youtube without sound. Vai's playing expression was horrible and he decided to do a solos with wrong notes and horrible playing. His videos became famous and his was invited in to Jimmy Kimmels show with Slash.

Youtube has removed his videos but they're in his site. And there's new ones too. Example Kiss, Bon Jovi, Marilyn Manson, Beatles...So funny !

Check it out !!
(I can't link them here dry.gif )

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- WeePee   Saturday Nights Laughs !   Jan 29 2011, 06:28 PM
- - Ben Higgins   This is excellent.. I remember seeing the Jake E L...   Jan 29 2011, 08:02 PM
|- - MonkeyDAthos   batio's one is amazing xD ahaha   Jan 29 2011, 08:12 PM
nnn
- - Daniel Realpe   gotta love Malmsteen's one HAHAHAHAH   Jan 31 2011, 02:43 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:06 PM