If Vinnie Walked Up To You And...
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 2 2011, 11:15 AM
GMC Founder
If Vinnie Moore walked up to you and said lets shred, what would you say? Then, what would you play? Lead? Rhythm?

Also - be sure to check out today's lesson covering Vinnie More style patterns.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 2 2011, 01:40 PM
Instructor
I would say YES - But please be gentle !!!! Haha ! biggrin.gif

We'd probably jam a basic heavy blues rhythm and take it in turns to embarrass ourselves !! tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Jan 2 2011, 06:23 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I would tell him, "You got a cheese grater? Because about the only thing I can shred right now is a block of mozzarella." biggrin.gif

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 3 2011, 01:27 PM
GMC Founder
Man you guys really know what to do - you deserve jamming with him much more than I do (I'd probably be very nervous and leave the room ph34r.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 3 2011, 01:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 3 2011, 12:27 PM) *
Man you guys really know what to do - you deserve jamming with him much more than I do (I'd probably be very nervous and leave the room ph34r.gif )

Actually, Vinnie is more nervous of you biggrin.gif He's like "OMG - He's the Guitar Tube guy... he'll wear the moustache and call me a pr*ck !! He's too crazy for me !" tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 3 2011, 01:47 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 3 2011, 01:30 PM) *
Actually, Vinnie is more nervous of you biggrin.gif He's like "OMG - He's the Guitar Tube guy... he'll wear the moustache and call me a pr*ck !! He's too crazy for me !" tongue.gif

You're right. Actually I didn't end my post properly, I would leave the room in order come back as mr GuitarTube (the moustache guy) and scare Vinnie!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 6 2011, 03:23 AM
Instructor
Vinnie Moore came and said "Let's shred"?? To me?? I would probably say YES, because I would be so excited, I would forget I don't know HOW to shred! laugh.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jan 6 2011, 02:19 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
well, I think after I`d finished clearing up the mess I`d just made in my underpants I`d say yes!!

probably wouldnt be able to play anything from being too nervous but I`d still give it a go! biggrin.gif

then of course I`d have to steal his guitar ph34r.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 04:37 PM