Craptopsy, The blunder of all the 2000 releases
VinceG
Apr 18 2008, 05:35 AM
GMC:er
Just why would they release something this horrible is beyond me. Move over St. Anger, you got a new competitor for the worst album released post 2000. I'm just waiting for scene kids to run up to me and talk about how brutal this new band Crypotpsy is. I can't even wear my cryptopsy shirt anymore.

So far, 6 people have reviewed the album and its average is a 6% on the Archives.

http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=193915

What a shame this band has become, and Flo is just in denial on this album.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Apr 18 2008, 06:24 AM
Hahaha, yes, it's really really insane how they can release this crap.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 18 2008, 07:02 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Heheh, I have to check this out.. If it's that bad at least I can get a few laughs out of it biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Apr 18 2008, 10:37 AM
Instructor
Ohmy.. checked some sample of it now.. I've never been much of a Cryptopsy fan, and the songs i like are usual those fans dislike.

But this was BAD!

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 18 2008, 10:53 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
This album almost makes me feel ashamed to even say i like Cryptopsy sad.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 18 2008, 11:10 AM
I was shocked when i heard it. Its quite upsetting to see a band you respect greatly releasing this utter s***.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
VinceG
Apr 19 2008, 01:12 AM
Its just insane how the music turned completely different from Once Was Not to The Unspoken King. How can you go from one of the best Brutal Technical Death Metal to this apes*** is still baffling me.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Apr 19 2008, 02:55 AM
to credit them.. i like their old stuff.. and i like the album art.. but the rest of the album is embarassing

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:45 PM