Exploring Guitar
Hisham Al-Sanea
Apr 16 2008, 12:03 AM
Instructor
will somebody tell me how to save the scale diagram in exploring guitar .i dont see any tools can save the diagram

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 16 2008, 05:32 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Hisham Al-Sanea @ Apr 15 2008, 08:03 PM) *
will somebody tell me how to save the scale diagram in exploring guitar .i dont see any tools can save the diagram

There isn't a way to save the images. You have to use the print screen button and paste it in any other software like paint or photoshop.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Apr 16 2008, 08:20 AM
Instructor (Blind Guardian)
Hehe, that's exactly what I did in the end, and it works fine, but before this I was also looking for the "save image" button for quite some time wink.gif

--------------------
Guitars: various Gibson Les Pauls / Gibson J 45
Amps: Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier / Triaxis / 2:90 Poweramp / Rectocabs
Effects: Rocktron Intellifex / Rocktron Xpression
Homepage: www.marcussiepen.com www.blind-guardian.com
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Apr 16 2008, 12:23 PM
Instructor
i did that by print sceen but i have to save as bitmap any way thanks fellows.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 16 2008, 04:35 PM
Instructor
You can save it in jpeg using photoshop and must rescale the image so it fits the lesson window. (The original image is a little wider)

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Apr 16 2008, 07:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Apr 16 2008, 07:35 PM) *
You can save it in jpeg using photoshop and must rescale the image so it fits the lesson window. (The original image is a little wider)

yes i can save as a JPG but will loose the quality so leave as a bitmap and uploaded much
clearness

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Apr 21 2008, 08:34 PM
Instructor
hey mate, did you see my tutorial ?? I explain it there (just follow my signature biggrin.gif)

I use PAINT.NET, witch is easier than photoshop... and cheaper laugh.gif it's FREE

you can get this program here: http://www.getpaint.net

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Apr 21 2008, 08:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Apr 21 2008, 11:34 PM) *
hey mate, did you see my tutorial ?? I explain it there (just follow my signature biggrin.gif)

I use PAINT.NET, witch is easier than photoshop... and cheaper laugh.gif it's FREE

you can get this program here: http://www.getpaint.net

thanks fellow for information i will down load it

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Apr 21 2008, 09:03 PM
Instructor
well, you need to use the "print screen" trick, but with this program you don't lose quality when you export to jpg, and it's easier to put the correct size (692x125)

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Apr 21 2008, 09:51 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Apr 22 2008, 12:03 AM) *
well, you need to use the "print screen" trick, but with this program you don't lose quality when you export to jpg, and it's easier to put the correct size (692x125)

thanks again Juan for more information

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Apr 21 2008, 10:24 PM
Instructor
If you have any question just ask me !! biggrin.gif
In my video tutorial I do a printing diagram example in last video (I think it was in the last video, I cannot remember exactly tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Apr 21 2008, 10:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Apr 22 2008, 01:24 AM) *
If you have any question just ask me !! biggrin.gif
In my video tutorial I do a printing diagram example in last video (I think it was in the last video, I cannot remember exactly tongue.gif)

i saw that video its very usefull for us thanks for you r hard work Juan i will ask you if i need a help smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:04 PM