Fretboard Cleaner.
Sensible Jones
Jul 13 2015, 06:25 PM
GMC:er
I was chatting to a Luthier friend of mine the other day and, during the course of our conversation, he recommended these products to me.
A Freatboard Cleaner and a Fretboard Restorative from Crimson Guitars here in the UK. He gave me a bottle of each to try and having used all sorts of different brands of Cleaners, Oils and Polishes over the years I will honestly state, here and now, that these are by far the best products I've ever used on a fretboard. On top of that you can use them on all types of wood too!!
Attached Image

You can order them HERE.
And they now come in fancy new bottles!!
Attached Image

smile.gif smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 13 2015, 07:31 PM
Looks spiff smile.gif But looks pricey? I've been using the dunlop stuff. This package is about $25 U.S.

Attached Image
Works pretty well!
Attached Image

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jul 13 2015, 08:30 PM

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jul 14 2015, 03:44 PM
It is a little more expensive than some of the other brands, I agree, but those Blue Bottles I have are 100cl (about 3.3 US Fluid Ounces) so should last for a fair while. Also they don't contain any solvents or abrasives so could be used on more vintage Instruments.
I used to use those Dunlop products almost exclusively and I still like their Polishes but will be sticking with this other stuff for Fretboards from now on!
smile.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:27 AM