Do You Believe?
FretDancer69
Aug 2 2007, 01:07 AM
GMC:er
Ok, this is another video about strange stuff and the Paranormal. This video contains stuff like Criptids, Indigo Children, Fairies, and other strange stuff.

Hope you find the Fairy Part interesting, tonymiro smile.gif

Comment on what you think.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Gen
Aug 2 2007, 01:31 AM
i saw almost all his videos...i dont believe at all...there must be some real stuff but there s many fake images.
I think this guy is kinda mad...have you seen his vids named "are you ready?", just take a look! And tell me what you think.(Personally, i think its a big canular) biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gen: Aug 2 2007, 01:32 AM

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)
Amp: Randall RX20R
Effects: Boss mt 2 distortion pedal, Line 6 pod floor plus

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Aug 2 2007, 01:52 AM
QUOTE (Gen @ Aug 1 2007, 06:31 PM) *
i saw almost all his videos...i dont believe at all...there must be some real stuff but there s many fake images.
I think this guy is kinda mad...have you seen his vids named "are you ready?", just take a look! And tell me what you think.(Personally, i think its a big canular) biggrin.gif

yes, ive seen all his videos. they are very intersting imo. I dont know if its fake. And about the "Are You Ready?", lol, thats where i got the idea for my sig and combined with megadeth's song Countdown To Extinction:D , but anyways, its up to you. Hope you enjoyed.
biggrin.gif

also, whats your opinion about the Tsunami part?

This post has been edited by FretDancer69: Aug 2 2007, 02:03 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Robin
Aug 2 2007, 02:27 AM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Aug 2 2007, 12:52 AM) *
yes, ive seen all his videos. they are very intersting imo. I dont know if its fake. And about the "Are You Ready?", lol, thats where i got the idea for my sig and combined with megadeth's song Countdown To Extinction:D , but anyways, its up to you. Hope you enjoyed.
biggrin.gif

also, whats your opinion about the Tsunami part?

Aha, now your signature makes sense, haha! biggrin.gif

Those alien things are redicilous. I laughed so freakin hard when I saw that he stood under a roof filming a UFO, HAHAHA, just so obvious that it just hangs from a fishing pole or something.

That planet they are talking about doesnt even exist.

And I think it have been the end of the world a couple of times already, year 2000 for instance biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Robin: Aug 2 2007, 02:27 AM

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Aug 2 2007, 02:32 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Great video Fretdancer - thanks - whether you believe it or not.

Not the fairy one I was thinking of though. That one was two victorian childen who claimed they found flower fairies at the bottom of their garden (and took old degureotype (?) photos of them). Think it was shown to be faked but good story - especially for my little one smile.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Aug 2 2007, 03:53 AM
QUOTE (Robin @ Aug 1 2007, 07:27 PM) *
Aha, now your signature makes sense, haha! biggrin.gif
Those alien things are redicilous. I laughed so freakin hard when I saw that he stood under a roof filming a UFO, HAHAHA, just so obvious that it just hangs from a fishing pole or something.

That planet they are talking about doesnt even exist.

And I think it have been the end of the world a couple of times already, year 2000 for instance biggrin.gif

Lol, yeat it makes sense now biggrin.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif .

About the planet, Nibiru as they call it there...is also named Planet X, or Eris. It is supposedly, the 12th planet discovered by the NASA in 1983. Belonging to another solar system and also belongs to a dwarf star.

Yes, there have been thousands of warnings about "The End Of The World" every decade. The Y2K for example. Also bear in mind, that Earth has gone through various cataclysm in the past, and that doesent mean other cataclysms wont happen in the future, like this "Pole Shift" for example.

Also, bear in mind that if this so called "Pole Shift" happens. It is not the end of the world. Of course, mega Tsunamis, Earthquakes and massive destruction depicts it as a "End of the world" event. I really dont believe this, yet, but that doesent mean i dont take it into consideration.

Thanks for watching smile.gif

Great video Fretdancer - thanks - whether you believe it or not.

Not the fairy one I was thinking of though. That one was two victorian childen who claimed they found flower fairies at the bottom of their garden (and took old degureotype (?) photos of them). Think it was shown to be faked but good story - especially for my little one .

Cheers,
Tony

No problem mate, glad you enjoyed. Even if you believe or not, these kind of stuff is very interesting. Thanks for watching and once again, im glad you and your daughter enjoyed. smile.gif

---------------

Also, what are your thoughts about those so called Indigo Children? And about the Telekinesis clip shown in the video?

This post has been edited by FretDancer69: Aug 2 2007, 03:55 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
VinceG
Aug 2 2007, 04:03 AM
that Indigo Children kinda creeped me out.

Was the lockness monster one of those pictures? I always wanted to look for him. I have been facinated with Nesse for like 10 years now.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Aug 2 2007, 04:06 AM
QUOTE (VinceG @ Aug 1 2007, 09:03 PM) *
that Indigo Children kinda creeped me out.

Was the lockness monster one of those pictures? I always wanted to look for him. I have been facinated with Nesse for like 10 years now.

I think there were some pictures about Nessie in the "Amazing World! Creatures of Wonder" videos found here: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...?showtopic=5747

Im sure its on those videos.

This post has been edited by FretDancer69: Aug 2 2007, 04:07 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
AliMo
Aug 2 2007, 04:28 AM
I saw all of this guys videos too (after u posted the amazing creatures one), very interesting stuff. Idk whether to believe it or not but its definitely fascinating to watch and it makes you think. And you know, it could be a possibility.

--------------------
Guitars: Ibanez RG4EX1 - Schecter Spitfire-6

Amp: Line6 SpiderIII 30W

Effects: PodXT Live

IPB Image

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Aug 2 2007, 04:33 AM
QUOTE (AliMo @ Aug 1 2007, 09:28 PM) *
I saw all of this guys videos too (after u posted the amazing creatures one), very interesting stuff. Idk whether to believe it or not but its definitely fascinating to watch and it makes you think. And you know, it could be a possibility.

yeah, definately hard to believe. But definately fascinating as well. And like you said, it can be a possibility, i think there is always a possibility for anything.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Robin
Aug 2 2007, 01:37 PM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Aug 2 2007, 02:53 AM) *
About the planet, Nibiru as they call it there...is also named Planet X, or Eris. It is supposedly, the 12th planet discovered by the NASA in 1983. Belonging to another solar system and also belongs to a dwarf star.

Hmm, according to Wikipedia its just a hypotethical planet, it doesnt really exist.
But of course, not everything you read at Wikipedia is necessarily true.

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Aug 2 2007, 01:53 PM
I see you have put Robert Johnson as your avatar Robin biggrin.gif good one!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Robin
Aug 2 2007, 02:14 PM
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Aug 2 2007, 12:53 PM) *
I see you have put Robert Johnson as your avatar Robin biggrin.gif good one!

Heh, I watched the movie "Crossroads" a couple of days ago, of course I had to put a picture of him in my avatar! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
MickeM
Aug 2 2007, 02:36 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Robin @ Aug 2 2007, 03:14 PM) *
Heh, I watched the movie "Crossroads" a couple of days ago, of course I had to put a picture of him in my avatar! biggrin.gif

I'm glad it wasn't the other Crossroads movie or you'd have Britney Spears in your avatar laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Robin
Aug 2 2007, 02:47 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Aug 2 2007, 01:36 PM) *
I'm glad it wasn't the other Crossroads movie or you'd have Britney Spears in your avatar laugh.gif

LOL!

This post has been edited by Robin: Aug 2 2007, 02:47 PM

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 2 2007, 03:26 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
biggrin.gif

Oh and by the way, Robert Johnson is Ownage smile.gif

+Quote Post
Robin
Aug 2 2007, 03:29 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Aug 2 2007, 02:26 PM) *
biggrin.gif

Oh and by the way, Robert Johnson is Ownage smile.gif

"Hot tamales and they're red hot, yes she got'em for sale!"

Maaaan, that song is swingin'.

+Quote Post
Ayen
Aug 3 2007, 10:11 AM
Regarding the first few posts, is anyone else reminded of:

"IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!"

And yes, I believe Indigo Children to exist, as well as Telekinesis. I used to go to www.PsiPog.net all the time, and I can honestly say as someone who used to practice Psychokinesis daily, anyone can do it as long as you put effort into it.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Aug 3 2007, 10:18 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Robin @ Aug 2 2007, 02:47 PM) *

LOL!

back when it was till ok to fancy britney! tongue.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Aug 3 2007, 07:53 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Aug 3 2007, 03:18 AM) *
back when it was till ok to fancy britney! tongue.gif laugh.gif

umm, i thought it was still ok... unsure.gif rolleyes.gif tongue.gif unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:37 PM