2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Help With My Tone/mix Please
Phil66
Apr 2 2016, 05:48 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thanks Darius,
I do find all of this very interesting but very complex.
I'll delve deeper.
Cheers buddy

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Apr 4 2016, 07:35 PM
Instructor
You know...they all say "listen and tweak". In compressor treshold is the main parameter and output (to compensate what's compressor has cut off). It's worth simply gettin compression set so deep that you clearly hear the difference and then...slowly go up with the treshol untiol you'll hear it still does the job, but doesn't make your tone totally damaged.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 4 2016, 07:42 PM
Thanks Darius,

I have been busy with life stuff the past few days but am back on it now smile.gif

Cheers

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 12 2016, 09:25 PM
Hello folks,

Just thought I should update you. I haven't been making audio much, not because I am satisfied but to help with time I was using the recordings I made for the theory workshop, that way I was killing two birds with one stone. I've been a bit stuck in the theory shop lately so haven't been recording because I'm trying to understand things.

Cheers folks

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:55 AM