Hiring Singers For Songs Via Online
The Uncreator
Jul 15 2009, 10:09 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Does anyone know of a site or anything of the sorts that allows you to hire singers to sing for you? I have a song that I have wanted a good female voice forever. But I don't know any personally, And was hoping there was some kind of website or medium to go through in which you could hire a singer possibly? And maybe just exchange the song files via internet or mailing an EHD to them with the necessary .wav files?

Sounds unlikely but you never know smile.gif

PS
Also, if anyone knows any female singers that could do this for me, that would be great as well smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Jul 15 2009, 10:20 PM
Instructor
I don't know about such site without paying the subscription. It would definitely be cool if there was one. If you want to get similar service you can try starnow.co.uk but I think it costs

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Emir Hot: Jul 15 2009, 10:21 PM

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Canis
Jul 15 2009, 10:23 PM
Learning Rock Star
indabamusic.com/ is almost made for collaboration like that smile.gif
If you surf around and find a female artist you think would be great for your song, you can ask her if she's interested wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Jul 15 2009, 10:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Canis @ Jul 15 2009, 10:23 PM) *
indabamusic.com/ is almost made for collaboration like that smile.gif
If you surf around and find a female artist you think would be great for your song, you can ask her if she's interested wink.gif

Just visited this website for the first time and their idea seems to be great. This can become very big music networking website

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jul 15 2009, 11:07 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
I know people at Soundclick.com collaborate on songs.

+Quote Post
Canis
Jul 15 2009, 11:38 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Jul 15 2009, 11:53 PM) *
Just visited this website for the first time and their idea seems to be great. This can become very big music networking website

Indeed! I just wish there were more rock, metal and blues there.. It might just be myself looking on the wrong places, but many of the people on the site seem to be more into rap and RnB..

On topic:
I did a search and found these female singers where some of them might have the voice you're looking for, Uncreator smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
skennington
Jul 15 2009, 11:58 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Perhaps you could talk Luciana into collaborating with you Brett? I think she has an awesome voice and quite the rocker!

Indaba is quite cool too!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 16 2009, 12:54 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
laugh.gif

I would kill to get Luciana on one of my songs, that would be amazing. She indeed does have a very good voice.

Thanks a lot for the links Canis! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
Jul 16 2009, 05:17 AM
GMC:er
Luciana wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:26 PM