Muse, And Matt Bellamy
Alex Feather
Dec 8 2011, 06:57 AM
Instructor
Hey everybody! I am new here and not sure if you guys were talking about him but I have seen those guys live and was absolutely shocked and impressed! I think he is Jimmy Hendrix of 21 century! He is so creative and unique that I even installed Kaoss pad into my Gibson and I love it!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Alex Feather: Dec 8 2011, 06:58 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 8 2011, 10:01 PM
Instructor
you made me think of Jimi playing on a stage like this and with this sound quality, that would have been so epic.

Man, these guys are amazing! I love their music, the atmosphere they create, it's so balanced

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Fran
Dec 8 2011, 10:25 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
I saw Muse live last year. Not a bad concert, and he is creative an all, but their music just doesn't reach me...

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 8 2011, 10:32 PM
Instructor
Epic performance ,thanks for sharing smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 8 2011, 11:26 PM
Instructor
yes, I think that this is one of the most interesting rock bands of the last years. And Matt is a genius. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 9 2011, 12:18 AM
Instructor
I have a cool story for you guys!!! Me and my girlfriend went to see them in Vegas before they got super famous in America, it was some radio show and they had a lot of bands performing including Muse. I decided that I want to be one of those crazy people and will find the way to meet them! It took me almost an hour walking around and talking to security guards but eventually one told me about the after party! So we went and long story short we ended up hanging out with Muse almost the whole night!

+Quote Post
dark dude
Dec 9 2011, 12:22 AM
GMC:er
Hah, that's a sick story, Alex smile.gif

I saw Muse at Wembley a few years ago, and it was a great show, although I'm with Jams, it isn't really my thing, but I can appreciate what they do.

You have the 'Pad in your Gibson, heh? That's sweet, do you find it to be just a gimmick or can you get some practical use out of it?

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
zoom
Dec 9 2011, 12:58 AM
Learning Roadie
Best live concert ever been too! AWEsome rolleyes.gif

Yeah how have you found the kaoss pad?
Your Utube stuff is great btw.

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 9 2011, 08:50 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (dark dude @ Dec 8 2011, 11:22 PM) *
Hah, that's a sick story, Alex smile.gif

I saw Muse at Wembley a few years ago, and it was a great show, although I'm with Jams, it isn't really my thing, but I can appreciate what they do.

You have the 'Pad in your Gibson, heh? That's sweet, do you find it to be just a gimmick or can you get some practical use out of it?

Yeah I installed the kaoss pad a year ago! To be honest there is not really a big use for it at the studio because everything can be done on keyboards, but for live performances it's absolutely amazing! You can do a lot of tricks and the sounds gets audience attention right away!

QUOTE (zoom @ Dec 8 2011, 11:58 PM) *
Best live concert ever been too! AWEsome rolleyes.gif

Yeah how have you found the kaoss pad?
Your Utube stuff is great btw.

Thank you very much! They sell it at the stores! You can just buy it at the guitar center it's not that expensive and if you are handy guy (or know someone who is) it's not that hard to install!!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 10 2011, 11:35 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Dec 8 2011, 08:18 PM) *
I have a cool story for you guys!!! Me and my girlfriend went to see them in Vegas before they got super famous in America, it was some radio show and they had a lot of bands performing including Muse. I decided that I want to be one of those crazy people and will find the way to meet them! It took me almost an hour walking around and talking to security guards but eventually one told me about the after party! So we went and long story short we ended up hanging out with Muse almost the whole night!

hahah that's so cool man!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 11 2011, 10:58 PM
Instructor
I'm not sure, I like Muse, but not that much, there are 5 songs that I like, and tried to listen to others, but not really something I like. Matt is very creative that's for sure, and Muse is a great band no doubt..

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 16 2011, 02:01 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Dec 11 2011, 09:58 PM) *
I'm not sure, I like Muse, but not that much, there are 5 songs that I like, and tried to listen to others, but not really something I like. Matt is very creative that's for sure, and Muse is a great band no doubt..

I don't like every single song either but there is a few hits that give me goose bumps!

QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Dec 16 2011, 01:00 PM) *
I don't like every single song either but there is a few hits that give me goose bumps!

I also like how he is adding a lot of classical music in to his compositions!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:46 AM