Something Cool I Found...
JVM
Jul 3 2007, 06:46 PM
Learning Roadie
So, my grandfather passed on last winter and we're cleaning up and selling his house. I stopped by there the other day and went down to the basement where there was still some stuff. Anyway, to keep a long story short, I found a Rolling Stones poster from what I would assume is 1978 or even possibly 1977. It's a cardboard poster of the cover of Some Girls, except if you know the album, they've changed the faces on it from the original ones to the Stones. Here's the cover they released with:

Here's the poster I found (sorry for the over brightness, my camera is broken/fixed on some unfortunate settings, but I got the tripod out and did my best):

Anyway, I don't know if it's worth anything or whatever, I just thought it was kind of cool.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Owen
Jul 3 2007, 07:03 PM
GMC:er
Awesome stuff! I have some original floyd and zep vinyl. Dark Side Of The Moon is such a cool cover...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Robin
Jul 3 2007, 07:06 PM
Thats pretty cool. Dont sell them! Hang them on your walls smile.gif

+Quote Post
icedern
Jul 3 2007, 07:27 PM
awesome...save that for as long as you live

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 3 2007, 07:52 PM
Probably worth a good amount of money. Frame them and hang them. And DONT SELL THEM .

smile.gif tongue.gif

- John

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 3 2007, 08:01 PM
my dad told me had some Led Zep vinyls stored somewhere... ill look for them someday!:P

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jul 3 2007, 08:37 PM
My *dad* has vinyls!?! God I'm old. I have like 4-500 of them :/

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 3 2007, 08:59 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Ive got about 40 and im only 17 smile.gif

I got the first 3 Led Zeppelin albums on Vinyls, all orginals, Clapton, Hendrix, Maiden, Priest, Pink Floyd and a whole bunch of other classics smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:35 AM