Apr 30 2015, 06:48 PM
GMC:er
Hi I'm from İstanbul Türkiye
I play guitar for 10 years.
I love it
My style is hard rock and BLUESS...

erdem türemen

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris S.
Apr 30 2015, 06:51 PM
Learning Roadie
Welcome to GMC! biggrin.gif

There's a lot of great people on here! I look forward to seeing you around the forum cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 30 2015, 07:00 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Welcome to the family Esater. Where have you been hiding? It says you joined in 2009 smile.gif
Don't be shy, hope to see you in the REC Zone sometime.
Enjoy the journey

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 1 2015, 03:08 AM
GMC:er
WELCOME TO GMC!!! smile.gif This place RAWKS!!!! I"m Todd and I teach our SAT/SUN video chats and I want to invite you to join us!! smile.gif The schedule on the front page of GMC. You are going to love it here smile.gif This is the best place for guitar players EVER!

Todd

QUOTE (esater @ Apr 30 2015, 01:48 PM) *
Hi I'm from İstanbul Türkiye
I play guitar for 10 years.
I love it
My style is hard rock and BLUESS...

erdem türemen

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 1 2015, 03:20 AM
Instructor
Hi esater! Welcome to GMC! I'm curious about your playing and your next plans regarding guitar. Are you playing with a band? Are you planning to work on some new techniques and guitar stuff?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
May 1 2015, 05:27 AM
Learning Tone Master
Welcome to GMC! smile.gif
Enjoy the site and see you around the forum wink.gif

+Quote Post
Hajduk
May 1 2015, 08:51 AM
Learning Rock Star
Welcome to GMC smile.gif

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
May 1 2015, 11:16 AM
Instructor
Wellcome to the site Erdem! smile.gif Poweeful, modern rock playing with a blues roots is one of my absolutely favourite. Black stone Cherry and similar! Have a great time and huge progress here at GMC smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:21 AM