Must See - Impact Fuze - Moscow
Darius Wave
Oct 17 2013, 11:16 PM
Instructor
I know probably some of You already seen this (it's not that new) but I think little piece of art like this deserves some regular sharing as an act of respect to all the work guys gave to this song..and...awesome sound + video production

So here it is!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 18 2013, 02:07 AM
Instructor
This is killer. They are very talented, they practised a lot, worked very hard and created a very professional video. Thanks for sharing Darius.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
verciazghra
Oct 18 2013, 03:49 AM
GMC:er
Yes Feodor Dosumov sure can play. https://soundcloud.com/impactfuze https://soundcloud.com/feodordosumov

--------------------
"To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time." -Leonard Bernstein

"The only love affair I have ever had was with music." -Maurice Ravel

"There's no such place as dumb question." -Dose One

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Oct 18 2013, 07:02 AM
Learning Tone Master

I saw this video and it's really cool. I like very much how sound the part that start at 2:05. These guys are very talented and it's very obvious they worked hard to sound like this. But.... this style of music I can't listen more then 1 hour smile.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 18 2013, 09:17 AM
Instructor
Maybe because there's too much going on at the same time smile.gif But it makes huge impression while watching for the first time smile.gif

+Quote Post
verciazghra
Oct 18 2013, 10:32 AM
I can listen to that stuff for days on end. But then again I was brought up on classical music.

--------------------
"To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time." -Leonard Bernstein

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 18 2013, 11:59 AM
Instructor
I was raping the "replay"button when I first heard it smile.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Oct 18 2013, 12:27 PM
Learning Tone Master
I listened again this video and I have one question. What kind of style is this? Because I tried to analyze separately and I heard this (of course might be wrong but that is what I hear smile.gif
- fusion licks
- jazz parts
- some electro sound behind (start at 2:08) and that sounds really greeeaattt smile.gif
- some rock feel (if I look at that type of break made by drummer)

So, in what kind of cathegory can I classify this band?

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: Oct 18 2013, 12:40 PM

+Quote Post
Blister
Oct 18 2013, 01:21 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Oct 18 2013, 03:17 AM) *
Maybe because there's too much going on at the same time smile.gif But it makes huge impression while watching for the first time smile.gif

This is the first time I've heard of them. Amazing precision. I love their style. I agree, a huge first impression! Thanks for sharing! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 18 2013, 01:24 PM
Instructor
I think word fusion (even very straight transleted) is a perfect word - fusion of everything in pieces smile.gif

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Oct 18 2013, 02:02 PM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Oct 17 2013, 10:16 PM) *
I know probably some of You already seen this (it's not that new) but I think little piece of art like this deserves some regular sharing as an act of respect to all the work guys gave to this song..and...awesome sound + video production

So here it is!

Thanks for sharing Darius, I'd never heard that before. It's a bit prusion (prog fusion) and very intense to listen too, but I like it.

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere

+Quote Post
verciazghra
Oct 18 2013, 02:15 PM
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Oct 18 2013, 11:27 AM) *
I listened again this video and I have one question. What kind of style is this? Because I tried to analyze separately and I heard this (of course might be wrong but that is what I hear smile.gif
- fusion licks
- jazz parts
- some electro sound behind (start at 2:08) and that sounds really greeeaattt smile.gif
- some rock feel (if I look at that type of break made by drummer)

So, in what kind of cathegory can I classify this band?

Categories were invented by record stores to have some sort of grouping system. It's music, fusion is not a style of music it's a combination of "other" styles; so fusion can be almost anything generally progressive mixture of styles. If you want a word to describe them, it's progressive rock-electronica-idm-jazz-experimental-fusion.

This post has been edited by verciazghra: Oct 18 2013, 02:16 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Oct 18 2013, 02:36 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (verciazghra @ Oct 18 2013, 01:15 PM) *
Categories were invented by record stores to have some sort of grouping system. It's music, fusion is not a style of music it's a combination of "other" styles; so fusion can be almost anything generally progressive mixture of styles. If you want a word to describe them, it's progressive rock-electronica-idm-jazz-experimental-fusion.

I wrote fusion licks not like an individual style, I tried to avoid to make a big list because if I mention all variations in tempo used in song I can find more styles smile.gif
I was curious to find one complex and weird word for their style. But your long word description it's really good: " progressive-rock-electronica-idm-jazz-experimental-fusion". I start to read this word when the song begin and I finish with him in the same time with the song laugh.gif

And I don't know if this band play only this type of music or it's just a song made in this kind of style smile.gif

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: Oct 18 2013, 03:03 PM

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 18 2013, 04:08 PM
Instructor
What I like best is how the video production is made same awesome as music itself. Sometimes poor video kills the mood of the song while the song while litening with closed eyes is awesome smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 18 2013, 05:48 PM
Instructor
Hehe biggrin.gif I've seen this a while ago myself and I must admit ..these guys rock the house, but, as I notice that I am growing older by the day, I can't quite listen to this sort of stuff that much anymore. Will I start playing blues soon? tongue.gif

My favorite fusion albums are by far, the ones that Greg Howe and Richie Kotzen recorded together! There's a balanced sort of fusion in there wink.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 18 2013, 07:18 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 18 2013, 04:48 PM) *
Hehe biggrin.gif I've seen this a while ago myself and I must admit ..these guys rock the house, but, as I notice that I am growing older by the day, I can't quite listen to this sort of stuff that much anymore. Will I start playing blues soon? tongue.gif

My favorite fusion albums are by far, the ones that Greg Howe and Richie Kotzen recorded together! There's a balanced sort of fusion in there wink.gif

Count me to the list...I going into the less and less of less notes, more phrasing period too wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 19 2013, 08:38 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Oct 18 2013, 06:18 PM) *
Count me to the list...I going into the less and less of less notes, more phrasing period too wink.gif

You just gotta love this:

02:07 smile.gif

+Quote Post
verciazghra
Oct 19 2013, 04:18 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 18 2013, 04:48 PM) *

Good choice. Tilt and Project are both fabulous albums.

--------------------

+Quote Post
StaceyD
Oct 20 2013, 12:19 AM
ah i love Feodor! Plus his brother's a badass bass player too.

If you're interested in learning some of his solos you can pick up the tabs and backing tracks at Jamtrack central too

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 20 2013, 10:00 AM
Instructor
Hehe - nice playing there - it's clear that he's got some chops if he made it to jamtrackcentral!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:43 PM