8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
My Band Opens For Metallica
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 6 2014, 12:53 PM
Instructor
Hey friends! I have some awesome news for Cirse. This March 29th we will be opening for Metallica!! The show will be done on a big stadium for 55000 assistants, it's already sold out and we are the only opening act that day! On 30th, the band Carajo will be playing.

This is like a dream come true for me... I've never thought I would be sharing stage with one of the biggest rock/metal bands ever. smile.gif smile.gif

Check the stadium where bands like Black Sabbath, Gun's & Roses, U2 and Pearl Jam have already played... ohmy.gif

Attached Image

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Mar 6 2014, 12:54 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Mar 6 2014, 01:15 PM
Learning Tone Master

Wooow....this is more than an awesome news!!!! smile.gif Congrats Gab, I'm very happy for you and Cirse. I wish always to hear this type of news from you. It's a big year for Cirse smile.gif
You know Gab, I hardly wait to see after some years who will sing in opening of Cirse wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 6 2014, 01:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Mar 6 2014, 09:15 AM) *
Wooow....this is more than an awesome news!!!! smile.gif Congrats Gab, I'm very happy for you and Cirse. I wish always to hear this type of news from you. It's a big year for Cirse smile.gif
You know Gab, I hardly wait to see after some years who will sing in opening of Cirse wink.gif

hehehe thanks a lot friend!! yes, this year seems to be epic. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Mar 6 2014, 01:19 PM
Learning Tone Master
Wow, don't know what else to say

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 6 2014, 01:20 PM
Instructor
Well deserved amigo! Keep rocking hard and your wings will take you sky high! I bow to you smile.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Mar 6 2014, 01:26 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 6 2014, 01:20 PM) *
Well deserved amigo! Keep rocking hard and your wings will take you sky high! I bow to you smile.gif

were not worthy, were not worthy , were not worthy

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 6 2014, 01:39 PM
Instructor
hahah thanks a lot guys! I still can believe this... we are preparing an extra powerful show for that night. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lexman
Mar 6 2014, 01:51 PM
Learning Roadie
Wow Amazing!! ohmy.gif This is such an epic achievement Congratulations!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 6 2014, 01:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lexman @ Mar 6 2014, 09:51 AM) *
Wow Amazing!! ohmy.gif This is such an epic achievement Congratulations!! biggrin.gif

thanks a lot my friend. yeah, I can say that I'm sensible nowadays, it's like too much... smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Mar 6 2014, 03:22 PM
Tone Seeker
Wow, Gabriel...just WOW wacko.gif

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Mar 6 2014, 04:06 PM
Learning Roadie
Nice one.

Bring out the heaviest of your tunes and insert some of your shredding, and Metallic will have to pull out the stops to be better than you!!!!!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 6 2014, 04:44 PM
Instructor
Ok...now I'm seriously jelous! smile.gif

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Mar 6 2014, 05:07 PM
GMC:er
WOW...WAU....WOW..huh huh...Congrats....well deserved and like many already said EPIC!!! cool.gif

Maybe you guys are going make so powerful show so even Metallica guys are...WTF....and going to ask very kindly for you to jam with them smile.gif biggrin.gif (ok maybe...too much)....but at least show them and everyone...that CIRSE rocks and they have to make good show!!!

Many of us are very jealous now, but just in good way and also very proud of you! smile.gif

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Ezmix 2 + many metal packs
Reaper

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Mar 6 2014, 05:13 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 6 2014, 12:39 PM) *
hahah thanks a lot guys! I still can believe this... we are preparing an extra powerful show for that night. smile.gif

I thought I was Sensible???
Joking aside, this is amazing news Gab and thoroughly deserved!!
\m/
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
klasaine
Mar 6 2014, 05:14 PM
Attached Image Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Palacios
Mar 6 2014, 06:16 PM
Learning Roadie
Cool Gab. I love Metallica. They're from the SF area. You guys are gonna rock the hell out of that place. smile.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Mar 6 2014, 08:10 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Mar 6 2014, 03:06 PM) *
Nice one.

Bring out the heaviest of your tunes and insert some of your shredding, and Metallic will have to pull out the stops to be better than you!!!!!

Totally agree smile.gif I dont know if you usually do a big 'guitar hero' solo spot at a normal Cirse gig but I think this gig should have a 5 minute Gabe shred section.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Amitai Kedmi
Mar 6 2014, 08:24 PM
Learning Rock Star
That's AMAZING Gab! Congratulations! Very exciting news! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Mar 6 2014, 08:28 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
WOW !!!

HAVE lots of Fun and ROCK That Place!

ALL THE BEST !

Dieter

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Mar 6 2014, 08:32 PM
Instructor
Oh....M........G !

Gab that is beyond amazing !! Well done to you all \m/ \m/

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:45 AM