Another Vid From My Latest Gigs, god bless all the modern phones with hd video recording :)))
Darius Wave
Nov 27 2013, 03:28 PM
Instructor

It was a small pub so I decided to bring another cab instead of micing the one I usually use. I put it on the opposite side of the "stage". It was DL212. It's not visible on the vid but Isuppose You would hear no guitar if there was no cab on the right side. I think I'm gonna do it more often while playing in small places smile.gif Rest of the gear is my regular RH30 + 4x12" (v30 + greenback). On this gig I was also testing HBE Detox and Taurus Dexter Octaver smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 8)
Headbanger
Nov 27 2013, 03:51 PM
GMC:er
Great sound and pllaying Darius...you always have something going on in front of you when you're playing...but nothing seems to bother you... Those guys seems to be doing the POGO dance ...a punk thing.. . cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 27 2013, 04:13 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Nov 27 2013, 03:51 PM) *
Great sound and pllaying Darius...you always have something going on in front of you when you're playing...but nothing seems to bother you... Those guys seems to be doing the POGO dance ...a punk thing.. . cool.gif

I have no choice tongue.gif Sometimes people do POGO and do step on my pedalboard...that's nasty but also a great challange for my gear. Pedal that will not survive such an attack is not worth being in my pedalboard tongue.gif You know times for underground music are not so good so we very often have to play in places like this. From the other side it's totaly different atmosphere and chemistry between musicians and audience smile.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Nov 28 2013, 08:51 AM
Learning Tone Master

Great gig and very friendly atmosphere. I think this is a good part when play in a small pub, always you gonna have a cool atmosphere smile.gif
Which is the name of song that start at 2:18? I like your solo from that song (3:03) and the tone of guitar sounds great. I try to find this song in your "band work" playlist to hear it much clear but I didn't find it yet smile.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 28 2013, 08:57 AM
Instructor
This song is called - "Swietlana" smile.gif It has a few different arranges. One is here :

http://w473.wrzuta.pl/audio/5j9ImT5iAFA/

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Nov 28 2013, 09:24 AM
Learning Tone Master

Thank you, I like this song very much. You have right it has different arranges and in this version I can't find the same guitar notes and not the same tone of course smile.gif But, I'm really glad that I hear this song in a clear version smile.gif Now I'm sure is not in your "band work" playlist wink.gif
Also I like from Niebonie "Nie ma śmierci". The song sounds really cool and the makeup from the official video it's great smile.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 28 2013, 01:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Nov 28 2013, 09:24 AM) *
Thank you, I like this song very much. You have right it has different arranges and in this version I can't find the same guitar notes and not the same tone of course smile.gif But, I'm really glad that I hear this song in a clear version smile.gif Now I'm sure is not in your "band work" playlist wink.gif
Also I like from Niebonie "Nie ma śmierci". The song sounds really cool and the makeup from the official video it's great smile.gif

I like to leave some air in my live playing...usually play a bit different than on the record smile.gif It's the magic of the moment tongue.gif I'm glad You enjoyed "Nie ma śmierci". It's probably one of not many songs I do play live exactly the way I did on the record smile.gif I wonder if You have seen "making of" smile.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Nov 28 2013, 02:08 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Nov 28 2013, 12:16 PM) *
I like to leave some air in my live playing...usually play a bit different than on the record smile.gif It's the magic of the moment tongue.gif I'm glad You enjoyed "Nie ma śmierci". It's probably one of not many songs I do play live exactly the way I did on the record smile.gif I wonder if You have seen "making of" smile.gif

Ha,ha,....yes, I saw "making of", actually I think very few things I have missed tongue.gif Was a very cool video. At 1:07 when you put the finger on your fellow guitar it's very funny biggrin.gif You played your role very well. Was between scary and comical. I personally give you an Oscar smile.gif

I saw you play a bit different live. This is good because I always listen something different from you smile.gif But,...I'm must to admit that I'm glad you didn't made a different solo for the song "Nie" (when you play with Magda). I love that solo in that version and I can't imagine to hear it in other way. I saw it's not difference between live and official video. Maybe just a single thing missing in official video: your guitar cable laugh.gif I pay attention to details biggrin.gif Actually, you always tell me to be attentive to details biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 28 2013, 02:20 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Nov 28 2013, 02:08 PM) *
Ha,ha,....yes, I saw "making of", actually I think very few things I have missed tongue.gif Was a very cool video. At 1:07 when you put the finger on your fellow guitar it's very funny biggrin.gif You played your role very well. Was between scary and comical. I personally give you an Oscar smile.gif

I saw you play a bit different live. This is good because I always listen something different from you smile.gif But,...I'm must to admit that I'm glad you didn't made a different solo for the song "Nie" (when you play with Magda). I love that solo in that version and I can't imagine to hear it in other way. I saw it's not difference between live and official video. Maybe just a single thing missing in official video: your guitar cable laugh.gif I pay attention to details biggrin.gif Actually, you always tell me to be attentive to details biggrin.gif

I think in those days people are to smart to belive we keep on playing live while recording video clips wink.gif funny things that as long as it's possible I always do take my stuff and plug it in so I feel more natural while "acting" to the clip smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:17 AM