3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Tropical Storm Isaac
Grace
Aug 27 2012, 12:31 AM
GMC:er
So here I am at home in Florida waiting for Isaac (tropical storm)....guess it's movie night! biggrin.gif If the power won't go out...hope it won't be too bad unsure.gif

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
BRUUUUUTAL GRIM DEATH NINJA OF THE FROZEN NORTH!!!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Aug 27 2012, 02:04 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Grace @ Aug 27 2012, 12:31 AM) *
So here I am at home in Florida waiting for Isaac (tropical storm)....guess it's movie night! biggrin.gif If the power won't go out...hope it won't be too bad unsure.gif

Attached Image

we are getin ready for tornado season here in kansas

gotto love the weather
no storms tonight , but me and my children are still watching movies( the fellowship of the ring)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Blister
Aug 27 2012, 02:34 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I hope you & your family remain safe! Even with the bad weather that is a beautiful view!! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 27 2012, 03:40 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Im just waiting it out now as well. Nothing big, as long as its not another Ivan or something.

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Aug 27 2012, 05:16 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Grace @ Aug 26 2012, 11:31 PM) *

Attached Image

Oh wow! I have been in Florida in storm season! Pretty scary! smile.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Aug 27 2012, 06:39 AM
Learning Roadie
Wow. ohmy.gif The thing we have to worry about in AR is tornadoes. Hope it fairs well for you guys in Florida! only been once when I was 7.

+Quote Post
Grace
Aug 27 2012, 07:38 AM
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Aug 27 2012, 01:04 AM) *
we are getin ready for tornado season here in kansas

gotto love the weather
no storms tonight , but me and my children are still watching movies( the fellowship of the ring)

We have tornado warning in this area at the same time :/
It's the best thing we can do right? Just relax lay back and watch movies till it's all over smile.gif

QUOTE (Blister @ Aug 27 2012, 01:34 AM) *
I hope you & your family remain safe! Even with the bad weather that is a beautiful view!! smile.gif

Thank you very much smile.gif so far it's lots of rain and wind but nothing too bad smile.gif though our lake does keep getting fuller lol

QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Aug 27 2012, 02:40 AM) *
Im just waiting it out now as well. Nothing big, as long as its not another Ivan or something.

Doesn't look so bad so far at least not for us

QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Aug 27 2012, 04:16 AM) *
Oh wow! I have been in Florida in storm season! Pretty scary! smile.gif

Yeah we used to have looots of thunder storms before here but now it keeps changing and you never know what to expect lol

QUOTE (thefireball @ Aug 27 2012, 05:39 AM) *
Wow. ohmy.gif The thing we have to worry about in AR is tornadoes. Hope it fairs well for you guys in Florida! only been once when I was 7.

It's not so bad smile.gif and we do have tornado warnings right now too but I'm sure everything will be fine smile.gif

--------------------
BRUUUUUTAL GRIM DEATH NINJA OF THE FROZEN NORTH!!!!

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 27 2012, 08:50 AM
QUOTE (Grace @ Aug 26 2012, 11:31 PM) *

Attached Image

Oh Grace, i will pray for your storm so i'll hope everything should end fine wink.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 27 2012, 10:26 AM
Instructor
Oh !! Hope all will be ok.. stay in and watch action movies like Rambo ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 27 2012, 10:45 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 27 2012, 09:26 AM) *
Oh !! Hope all will be ok.. stay in and watch action movies like Rambo ! smile.gif

Man, Grace is a girl, u can't expect from her to watch such movies!! rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 27 2012, 10:52 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Aug 27 2012, 10:45 AM) *
Man, Grace is a girl, u can't expect from her to watch such movies!! rolleyes.gif

Why not ? Are you saying women can't do things ??? Hey ?? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 27 2012, 12:16 PM
Instructor
Take care miss smile.gif Stay inside and let's hope that Isac will not be as bad a boy sad.gif

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Aug 27 2012, 01:11 PM
Y'all are lucky to say that you reside in Florida right now. I live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Our town is just now coming back from Katrina after being leveled 7 years ago.

We lost literally everything we owned except the clothes on our backs and what we backed in our car. Horrible memories come back around this time for me (watching those die in front of my parents hospital, bodies in trees, etc.).

I don't know if any of you are the praying type, but if you are, say a little prayer for the Mississippi Gulf Coast and the surrounding areas.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 27 2012, 02:53 PM
Instructor
Hey Grace! I hope that everything is ok there with that storm. Take care! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
thefireball
Aug 27 2012, 03:53 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Aug 27 2012, 07:11 AM) *
Y'all are lucky to say that you reside in Florida right now. I live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Our town is just now coming back from Katrina after being leveled 7 years ago.

We lost literally everything we owned except the clothes on our backs and what we backed in our car. Horrible memories come back around this time for me (watching those die in front of my parents hospital, bodies in trees, etc.).

I don't know if any of you are the praying type, but if you are, say a little prayer for the Mississippi Gulf Coast and the surrounding areas.

I am a praying man. I will pray for you guys. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Blister
Aug 27 2012, 04:27 PM
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Aug 27 2012, 08:11 AM) *

I'm a prayin' man, too! I was wondering if there were any GMC'ers on the Gulf Coast. Stay safe, Trey!

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Aug 28 2012, 01:42 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Aug 27 2012, 04:11 AM) *

Stay safe Trey, we will be praying that you guys don't get hammered again after such a pounding you guys took the last time. Keep the faith brother.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 28 2012, 04:36 AM
Batten down the hatches smile.gif I hope it's not too bad when it hits. It's all over the news.

QUOTE (Grace @ Aug 26 2012, 07:31 PM) *

Attached Image

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Aug 28 2012, 02:05 PM
QUOTE (thefireball @ Aug 27 2012, 09:53 AM) *
I am a praying man. I will pray for you guys. wink.gif

QUOTE (Blister @ Aug 27 2012, 10:27 AM) *
I'm a prayin' man, too! I was wondering if there were any GMC'ers on the Gulf Coast. Stay safe, Trey!

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Aug 27 2012, 07:42 PM) *
Stay safe Trey, we will be praying that you guys don't get hammered again after such a pounding you guys took the last time. Keep the faith brother.

Thanks man. You know what it's like being from my area and all.

I appreciate all of the prayers guys. I'm a strong believer in it. Also, hopefully everything was fine where you are Grace. As worried as all of us are we are probably going swimming in the streets to pass the time by! laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Aug 28 2012, 04:38 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Aug 28 2012, 08:05 AM) *
As worried as all of us are we are probably going swimming in the streets to pass the time by! laugh.gif

laugh.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 04:06 PM