New Ibanez "iron Label" Rg Series
Todd Simpson
Jan 26 2013, 06:39 PM
GMC:er
Being an IBANEZ fanboy, I took note when I saw they have released a new line @ NAMM.

They are called the IRON LABEL RG SERIES.

Essentially, RG series guitars with Active EMG pickups as standard in 6, 7, and 8 string setup. A newly branded Neck as well, but it looks just like the last neck so it may just be marketing. They also feature a kill switch and Gibralter hard tail or Edge Zero trem. They look spiff! Can't wait to try them!!

Here is the link with info.

http://www.ibanez.co.jp/usa/news/f_product...abel/index.html

Obligatory promo vid (Bit cheese though)

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Jan 26 2013, 06:57 PM
Tone Seeker
Wow that white one look really awesome

Although I'm not sure about that Gibraltar bridge... I had a Rga7 2 years ago and I didn't like the bridge. It was big and bulky.
But maybe that's new version huh.gif

Hope these babies will come to Europe smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Jouve
Jan 26 2013, 07:33 PM
Learning Roadie
Uh.. Ok, ok. But are they made in Indonesia or in Japan? blink.gif

+Quote Post
ConnorGilks
Jan 26 2013, 07:59 PM
QUOTE (WeePee @ Jan 26 2013, 05:57 PM) *

Although I'm not sure about that Gibraltar bridge... I had a Rga7 2 years ago and I didn't like the bridge. It was big and bulky.

I really want one of those in black and white, so glad Ibanez took notes from the MTM and Strictly 7 guitars.

I have that bridge on my RG7 and it is wicked. Super solid and resonates really well. Maybe it's just me, but I prefer them a lot to the older Ibanez fixed bridges. Just my opinion though.

I'm assuming they will be made in Indonesia, which is good news, for sure.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 30 2013, 08:54 AM
Instructor
Looking good and if we are on the matter, here are some pics of a very special Ibanez RG, that one of my friends working for the local Ibanez dealer bought for himself:

and here's his collection of guitars:

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 31 2013, 02:59 AM
I am looking forward to playing these smile.gif I have high hopes for the IRON line smile.gif

QUOTE (WeePee @ Jan 26 2013, 12:57 PM) *

Nice! Spiff collection there smile.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 30 2013, 02:54 AM) *
Looking good and if we are on the matter, here are some pics of a very special Ibanez RG, that one of my friends working for the local Ibanez dealer bought for himself:

and here's his collection of guitars:

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:59 AM