Hiatus
Chris S.
Jul 25 2015, 02:05 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey guys,

I've been struggling with a some personal problems recently - and it pains me to say that I will be taking a temporary leave from the site sad.gif

There are a lot of inner demons that are in between me and happiness, and I must confront these demons in order to feel normal again.

I've lost motivation to not just play but to do a lot of things, and it's been extremely hard to stay focused.

I hope that I won't be away for too long - and I am sorry if I have let anyone down - especially my fellow peers from the borderline group - I wish I had it in me to push through to the end with you guys sad.gif

I will miss you guys and I look forward to speaking with you all soon.

Chris S.

P.S. no techno djent collabs without me wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Jul 25 2015, 08:44 AM
Learning Rock Star
All the best, take care of yourself.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
bleez
Jul 25 2015, 11:09 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I wondered where you had to got to recently. Take care mate.
best wishes.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 26 2015, 10:50 AM
Instructor
Sorry to hear that mate.. all the best and remember you're not alone in it - demons hassle us all in our lives, nothing to be ashamed about smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 26 2015, 07:27 PM
Instructor
Hi Chris, I'm sorry to hear this. I hope you get better soon. Please always remember that we are here every time you need a chat, a talk or a jam. All the best mate.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Jul 26 2015, 08:34 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Take care, and see you soon.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jul 26 2015, 09:23 PM
GMC:er
Take care and wish you get better soon! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Socky42
Jul 26 2015, 10:03 PM
GMC:er
Definitely been there before. Take care man, wish you all the best!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:00 PM