Office Coffee Complaint Thread, Air your grievances here
Goliath
Feb 22 2008, 02:03 PM
GMC:er
It's a cold, wet morning so I decided to get a cup of our office coffee to warm up. My breath is going to smell like asphalt until lunch time. So if you find yourself in a similar situation, share humorous OTHER uses for your office's coffee.

My office's coffee is so bad it could be used for -

- degreasing engines
- cleaning up paint spills on driveways
- a suitable alternative for mud
- masochism.
- weed killer.
- Jet fuel.

The packets suggest that the coffee is Columbian. If Columbia had an area of the country that would be equivalent to the Jersey shore, that's the area this coffee was grown.

It tastes like it got held up in customs for 4 years.

Alright your turn, go.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 22 2008, 02:06 PM
Our Office Coffee is so bad it's on the 10 most lethal substances list.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Feb 22 2008, 02:45 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Goliath @ Feb 22 2008, 08:03 AM) *
It's a cold, wet morning so I decided to get a cup of our office coffee to warm up. My breath is going to smell like asphalt until lunch time. So if you find yourself in a similar situation, share humorous OTHER uses for your office's coffee.

My office's coffee is so bad it could be used for -

- degreasing engines
- cleaning up paint spills on driveways
- a suitable alternative for mud
- masochism.
- weed killer.
- Jet fuel.

The packets suggest that the coffee is Columbian. If Columbia had an area of the country that would be equivalent to the Jersey shore, that's the area this coffee was grown.

It tastes like it got held up in customs for 4 years.

Alright your turn, go.

Hi Man,

Its not Columbia , its COLOMBIA with an O.

Colombia has the best coffee in the world , so I guess you are not drinking COLOMBIAN coffee. What happends a lot is that coffee importers buy Colombian coffee , but also buy cheaper coffees from other countries , like vietnam, and they mix the coffee and say its 100 % colombian , but its not. The only way to certify that you are drinking a 100 % Colombian Coffee is to buy it with a origin certification. Another fact that can affect it , is that most importers buy the green coffee , so they roasted, and in the roasting they can damage it. How are they preparing the coffee in your officce? Preparation is also very important, you can have the best coffee but if you dont prepare it well , you will have a terrible cup.

I do myself have a company where I trade with roasted coffee, my label is Canahui , and I do certify that it is 100 % Colombian , and its for sure one of the bests coffees in the world.

So I hope I can export my coffee to your city so you can drink a nice cup of coffee.

Thats it.

Bye.

P.D I didnt understand your joke about the jersey shore I dont know what that means , hope its nothing bad against my country.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Goliath
Feb 22 2008, 02:55 PM
Absolutely no disrespect to Colombia intended with this thread, simply the wretched stuff my office passes off as coffee.

The Jersey Shore is an area of the US that's pretty dirty and filled with "very interesting" characters, usually considered low lifes. The area itself is quite dirty as well. There are T shirts folks sell "What's the difference between a Jersey Girl and Trash? Trash gets picked up". So I was saying if it IS indeed ColOmbian coffee, then it must be grown in the filthiest part of the country

Here is a packet of the stuff we put in our big industrial sized coffee makers. And yes, I did use my our mega copier/scanner to get this lovely black and white picture. The packet is black and the writing is gold.

You can tell by the authentic Central/South American indigenous markings that it's legit tongue.gif

Some guy is probably selling dirt he dug out of his back yard

QUOTE (coffeeman @ Feb 22 2008, 02:45 PM) *
Hi Man,

Its not Columbia , its COLOMBIA with an O.

Colombia has the best coffee in the world , so I guess you are not drinking COLOMBIAN coffee. What happends a lot is that coffee importers buy Colombian coffee , but also buy cheaper coffees from other countries , like vietnam, and they mix the coffee and say its 100 % colombian , but its not. The only way to certify that you are drinking a 100 % Colombian Coffee is to buy it with a origin certification. Another fact that can affect it , is that most importers buy the green coffee , so they roasted, and in the roasting they can damage it. How are they preparing the coffee in your officce? Preparation is also very important, you can have the best coffee but if you dont prepare it well , you will have a terrible cup.

I do myself have a company where I trade with roasted coffee, my label is Canahui , and I do certify that it is 100 % Colombian , and its for sure one of the bests coffees in the world.

So I hope I can export my coffee to your city so you can drink a nice cup of coffee.

Thats it.

Bye.

P.D I didnt understand your joke about the jersey shore I dont know what that means , hope its nothing bad against my country.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Feb 22 2008, 03:03 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Sorry for that man , If I go to Atlanta someday I will give you a couple of bags of my coffee, Its a promise!!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Goliath
Feb 22 2008, 03:34 PM
I'm totally holding you to that too wink.gif

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:40 AM