Epiphone Les Paul Custom
smrt173
Oct 28 2007, 10:59 AM
GMC:er
Anyone owns such a guitar...i plan on getting it

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Oct 28 2007, 11:03 AM
You should get a real Gison Les Paul for a few hundred bucks more.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
PolackHax0r
Oct 28 2007, 11:29 AM
I have a Epiphone LP Standard. I don't know what customs run, but I think it would be more then just a couple hundred more for a Gibson.

-Justin

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Oct 28 2007, 11:36 AM
Haha yeah they are like 500 dollars more, the Epi Customs are a little over 500 I think.

+Quote Post
fkalich
Oct 28 2007, 11:36 AM
QUOTE (PolackHax0r @ Oct 28 2007, 05:29 AM) *
I have a Epiphone LP Standard. I don't know what customs run, but I think it would be more then just a couple hundred more for a Gibson.

-Justin

if he got a used studio in good condition, the couple hundred statement would be correct.

or if Gibson puts them on sale again as they did about this time last year, taking $200 off the price. I have no idea if they will repeat that sale.

also if you look around, you can beat the typical guitarcenter prices.

edit: correction and added the last statement.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Oct 28 2007, 11:37 AM

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Oct 28 2007, 11:53 AM
Yeah...ebay perhaps.

+Quote Post
PolackHax0r
Oct 28 2007, 11:57 AM
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Oct 28 2007, 06:53 AM) *
Yeah...ebay perhaps.

same thing I was thinking...

-Justin

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 28 2007, 08:21 PM
Lets go fishing!
The Epi Custom is pretty fabulous in my opinion! Nothing is like a Gibson of course, but it dosent make it any the less a cool item if you find a good one.

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
chaztrip
Oct 29 2007, 10:39 AM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Oct 28 2007, 02:21 PM) *
The Epi Custom is pretty fabulous in my opinion! Nothing is like a Gibson of course, but it dosent make it any the less a cool item if you find a good one.

I just got one about 2 months ago and threw some EMG's in it! it rocks and I love it.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 29 2007, 04:52 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (chaztrip @ Oct 29 2007, 09:39 AM) *
I just got one about 2 months ago and threw some EMG's in it! it rocks and I love it.

Even better!! Also it looks great!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:56 PM