Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Possibly The Most Stupid Question Ever, best for people who can easyly name chords on ear
stevie ray hey h...
post Apr 19 2009, 12:54 PM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 7.031

Hi ,

I already introduced myself. I just have a question, if somebody could solve it without doing too much effort, that would be nice, otherwie I'll solve it myself someday...

I recorded this song (=30 seconds loop x infinity) a year ago or so and I like the riff
But now I don't remember how I played it. Or maybe the riff isn't so great, but I wrote some lyrics for it and I never sung them. I was trying to play it again today, but I couldn't yet figure out the chords (maybe because I'm not in the same tuning... I think it was played 2x 1/2 steps down). It sounds very chaotic, but I think maybe if I could reproduce the chords underneath all the chaos of notes and sing the lyrics with it , it could be nice. I know it's a very stupid question, but COULD ANYONE FIGURE OUT THE CHORDS IN MY OWN SONG, 'cause I forgot :-)Attached File  close_your_eyes_you_are_beautiful_the_fall_asleep_song_stereo.mp3 ( 11.1MB ) Number of downloads: 272

By the way, I recorded it when I was finally not feeling as blue (from love) anymore after a break-up with my girlfriend, now 5 years ago, then 4 years ago. One or two years after the break-up I realised that feeling blue sucks, I stopped feeling sorry for myself and things like that... and I picked up my guitar again and that's one thing I'll never regret...
I love my guitar now, never had a girlfriend since (scares me a little) I often sleep with my guitar next to me in bed :-)
And I almost never leave home without a guitar, just in case it might be needed...

--------------------
If I would have lived in a time where guitars not yet excisted, I would have probably invented suicide
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jesse
post Apr 19 2009, 01:17 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 5.426

I think it's really hard for anyone to hear, since it's really gritty, like a Fuzz Face with tone to 0 biggrin.gif

Sorry that I can't help you out,

Jesse.

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
post Apr 19 2009, 02:28 PM
Post #3

Instructor

Member No.: 1.439

This is what it sounds to me:

F Dm C Bb F

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
stevie ray hey h...
post Apr 19 2009, 03:03 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 7.031

Hey,

thanks man, that's it...

If somebody doesn't know what to play, lesson entitled 'soul lesson' by david wallimann is really nice

QUOTE (stevie ray hey hey hey @ Apr 19 2009, 04:00 PM) *
Hey,

thanks man, that's it...

If somebody doesn't know what to play, lesson entitled 'soul lesson' by david wallimann is really nice

Hey you are david walliman, man I really liked it... playing in A major, I like the sound of that solo

Thanks again

--------------------
If I would have lived in a time where guitars not yet excisted, I would have probably invented suicide

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
post Apr 19 2009, 03:22 PM
Post #5

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 3.341

Sounds to me like F Dm C Bb as wel

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th May 2017 - 07:01 PM