Chords In Lessons.
kjetilkl
Sep 26 2008, 12:02 PM
GMC:er
Hi!

I'm a newbie guitarplayer trying some lessons here at guitarmasterclass. There is however one thing that I'm think is missing. In most of the beginner lessons, I'm able to see the fretboard and which string to pick/press. But often I think it is difficult to see which chord it is based on. So my wish is that the lessons are marked with chords in adition to the finger-placing (or whatever I should call it)..

Thanks for any suggestions :-)

Regards Kjetil

Since my english is bad in this field (guitar/music) I'll put my question in norwegian as well :-) :

Jeg skulle ønske at de forskjellige leksjonene også merkes med hvilken akkord som fingerposisjonene hører til. Ofte synes jeg det er vanskelig å vite at/om det er en spesiell akkord siden det kun er merket hvor jeg skal trykke på hvilke strenger. Hadde det stått en E, G, Gsus4 eller hva det måtte være, så hadde det vært så mye enklere og raskere og finne ut hvordan jeg spille.

Hilsen Kjetil

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 26 2008, 12:05 PM
GMC Founder
Welcome to GMC Kjetil - this sounds like very good feedback, thanks! Could you give us a link to the lessons you are referring to - so we undestand exactly? smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:46 AM