This time I'm going to learn
Armageddon
Dec 26 2006, 01:29 AM
GMC:er
Hi there,

I'm just new to GMC and I already love what I found here.

In fact I am a drummer but I always wanted to play guitar.
So I started to "Play" guitar a few years ago, trying to learn everything by myself. I managed to do good rythms, some nice melodies and even cool songs for a beginner.
But I was stuck doing the same things all the time and felt I would never progress any more.
And I found GMC.

I was sure my problem was my lack of theory si I've just passed 2 hours practicing the pentatonic A minor box and I am very proud of me. I've just recorded my first solo! Yes it's crap but it was impossible for me to do that before!
I can even do pinch harmonics thanks to the hint on how to hold the pick.

I've done that with two hours of practice. So I think the only thing I have to do is to learn the other scales and work on how to use it.

Thanks Kris !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Armageddon: Dec 26 2006, 01:40 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rob_g
Dec 26 2006, 04:15 PM
welcome Armageddon, enjoy your stay

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
PickNGrin
Dec 26 2006, 04:47 PM
Welcome, glad you are getting a good start!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 28 2006, 08:49 PM
GMC Founder
Welcome and thank you! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:43 AM