Reintroducing Myself:)
edguy
Jan 14 2012, 12:19 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey GMC,

i joined GMC in year 2007 and was one of the first 1000 users here:)

Than i had a little GMC break of 3 months in 2009, came back and really enjoyed the time being in the MTP program with one of the former instructors Pedja Simovic.

After the MTP programm stopped i left GMC for another break. So my last post here in the forum was on May 2010 in the REC section (https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_forum/index.php?showtopic=35047&hl=)

But you all know GMC is a great place to be and so i'm back again smile.gif and I will renew my subscription very soon.

Some personal information:

My name is Roman and i'm 24 years old. I finally finished my studies last year and i hope i will have much more time now after work for studying the guitar now smile.gif

At the moment i can't play guitar, because i had a surgery on my left shoulder and have to wait 6 weeks before i'm allowed to move my left arm again. But i'm really looking forward to that day i can move my arm again and then i will start a new subscription here and the guitar studies goes on smile.gif

For the time being i will be around in the forum here and talk to you guys smile.gif

Have a nice day!

Roman

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by edguy: Jan 14 2012, 12:20 PM

--------------------
My gear:
Schecter Blackjack ATX FR
Ibanez SA 220 Fm
Line 6 POD HD (Desktop)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:17 AM