Speed Metal Book
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 13 2012, 05:35 AM
Instructor
Hi guys! The last friday at my Vchat I showed an old book that really helped me in my beginnings when I wanted to learn how to play the neoclassical metal style. It's called "Speed Metal" by Dave Celentano. This book includes classical pieces by Bach, Vivaldi, Paganini and many others arranged for Electric Guitar. As the guys that assisted at the Vchat showed interest on it I decided to share it here at the forum.

This is the version that I have (it included a cassette!, yes, I'm old! tongue.gif )

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 13 2012, 11:55 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 13 2012, 05:35 AM) *
Hi guys! The last friday at my Vchat I showed an old book that really helped me in my beginnings when I wanted to learn how to play the neoclassical metal style. It's called "Speed Metal" by Dave Celentano. This book includes classical pieces by Bach, Vivaldi, Paganini and many others arranged for Electric Guitar. As the guys that assisted at the Vchat showed interest on it I decided to share it here at the forum.

This is the version that I have (it included a cassette!, yes, I'm old! tongue.gif )

Attached Image

Celentano is an amazing tapper as well !

Cassette !! The young ones will never know the pleasure of trying to fix cassette tapes by using a pencil to wind the tape back into the plastic case after a car stereo has tried to chew it up !! laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Aug 13 2012, 03:02 PM
GMC:er
i always dig music books, thanks for sharing

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Aug 13 2012, 04:07 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 13 2012, 11:55 AM) *

Cassette !! The young ones will never know the pleasure of trying to fix cassette tapes by using a pencil to wind the tape back into the plastic case after a car stereo has tried to chew it up !! laugh.gif

or having to use tape,after it breaks in said car stereo

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 14 2012, 02:41 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 13 2012, 07:55 AM) *

hahahah and what about using a pencil to rewind it??? biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Aug 14 2012, 10:07 PM
Ey gabriel , I now have it too, I really like the flight of the bumblebee transcrition with the tapping and
the canon rock transcription. If anyone wants to know how to get it PM me.

Thanks Gabriel !

Marc

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 14 2012, 10:39 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Aug 14 2012, 06:07 PM) *
Ey gabriel , I now have it too, I really like the flight of the bumblebee transcrition with the tapping and
the canon rock transcription. If anyone wants to know how to get it PM me.

Thanks Gabriel !

Marc

Cool Marc! Yeah, there are some really cool arrangements in that book. Enjoy it! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Pourliver
Aug 14 2012, 11:36 PM
Man, I just need that book ! ohmy.gif

Pm'ing you Marc smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 15 2012, 03:09 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Pourliver @ Aug 14 2012, 07:36 PM) *
Man, I just need that book ! ohmy.gif

Pm'ing you Marc smile.gif

Great! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:58 PM