Your Presentation Video, First 30 seconds
Nihilist1
Apr 25 2012, 05:33 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Is the first 30 seconds of your Presentation video from a song you wrote? I like it a helluva lot and was wondering if I could purchase it somewhere. I have the intent of learning it eventually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...;v=2i4jHxcrfVM#!

Thanks, Alex!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Apr 25 2012, 07:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nihilist1 @ Apr 25 2012, 04:33 AM) *
Is the first 30 seconds of your Presentation video from a song you wrote? I like it a helluva lot and was wondering if I could purchase it somewhere. I have the intent of learning it eventually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...;v=2i4jHxcrfVM#!

Thanks, Alex!

This is a solo I have recorded a long time ago when I was in college smile.gif I can teach you how to play it! Or maybe even turn it into a lesson? I can email it to you if you want!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Apr 25 2012, 08:04 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Apr 25 2012, 06:30 AM) *
This is a solo I have recorded a long time ago when I was in college smile.gif I can teach you how to play it! Or maybe even turn it into a lesson? I can email it to you if you want!

That would be an awesome lesson! Maybe we could eventually do it for the mentor program? It would certainly help my techniques and my phrasing.

--------------------

Heal her now...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Apr 25 2012, 04:27 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nihilist1 @ Apr 25 2012, 07:04 AM) *
That would be an awesome lesson! Maybe we could eventually do it for the mentor program? It would certainly help my techniques and my phrasing.

Sounds good we will get to it in a little bit!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:02 PM