2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Started Creating Own Musics
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 13 2014, 09:36 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Mataal @ Nov 12 2014, 11:25 PM) *
Ok, getting a little better with ezdrummer, nothing like spending some time with things smile.gif

Now, maybe you guys can help me out, I'm not getting the guitar sound that would like, either bias or guitarrig, for example this one https://soundcloud.com/mataal/regret/s-ekx4I , forget the typos, it's about the sound smile.gif , I see great sound in videos with both apps so my question is: is this sound because of my playing (if it is, any tips about it?) or can it be the interface that connects the guitar to computer (native instruments komplete audio 6)? When I try to put down the distortion as Marco said if sounds even worst sad.gif

Cheers

Hey mate! I am not of any real help with digital devices, but I think that tweaking with things in guitar rig could make the tone a bit richer maybe. At this stage it's not bad, but what I think you are missing - from your end - could be a little more gain. On the other hand, a goodtone doesn't need a ton of gain, as the less gain you have, the more dynamics you will get. I think that it's best to wait and see what other Guitar Rig users will have to say about this wink.gif Hope I was able to help, even a little smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 26 2014, 07:09 AM
Instructor
Hi mate, I'm checking the guitar tone that you shared and I don't think that it's bad. I'm not sure what you are looking for but it's a good start. Maybe it sounds a bit clean for the riffs that you are playing. I would try adding a tube screamer emulation before the virtual amp. Guitar rig has an overdrive that simulates tube screamer.

There is also a trick used for guitars when you are producing a track that is recording a guitar line twice and then pan each one (one to the left and the other to the right) between 75% and 100%. In other words, you record guitar 1 and guitar 2 which are two takes playing exactly the same, and then you pan gtr 1 75% to the left and gtr 2 75% to the right. This gives an effect of wall of guitars and sometimes is increased with more guitar takes using different amps or settings.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:28 AM